✯8

She closed her eyes to steady her breathing at the bar and trying to steady her shaking hands, so she can do her job and not make a fool of herself infront of her boyfriend's father.

Opening her eyes, she quickly took the drink tray that jay the bartender made for her to take for the guests and the owner who arrived with Abel.

Walking up to the table with a shy smile she began to hand out the drinks around the table, trying to ignore the awful man's lecherous stare when she felt his hand smack her bottom make her jump slightly and spilling the drink was handing over Abel ruining his shirt.

Abel quickly took his sister-in-law's shaky hands when he noticed she was shaking with unshed tears running down her face, that was showing how anxious and scared she was.

He did not care about his wet shirt, and the only thing that matters was getting his new little sister away from the table and calming her down.

"Hey, hey. Shh, little sister. What happened, sweet girl?" Abel gently spoke to her, wiping her tears away.

Jennie looked up at him with scared eyes and her lip was trembling feeling the same need to cry from how that man was treating her since he arrived.

"T-the man at the table, he has b-been harassing me and touching me without any consent even when I told i had a boyfriend. H-he kept touching me and now h-he smack my bottom and I-i ruined your shirt. I-i'm s-sorry."  Jennie sobbed out stuttered, curling in on herself with her arms wrapped around her midsection to feel safe when all she wants was her tae.

Abel quickly pulled her against large muscular frame, hugging her to him as he cooed in her ear to help her calm down before, she made herself sick from all the crying.

He instantly sent a text to his father telling him that the other's lecherous son was sexually harassing Jennie.

"Baby sister, listen to me carefully. You're my brother's woman, and we keep our family women safe and protected at all costs. Why don't we head back and take a seat, you can sit between me and father okay?"  Jennie sniffled and nodded, let Abel guide her back to the table, helping her sit down between himself and his father.

Don was livid when he saw daughter-in-law burst into tears from the sick bastard, who dared to touch his daughter.

"John, tell me, how old is your son?"  Don deeply asked, staring the man across from him down watching his eyes widened slightly in fear.

Abel stared the little fucker down with one of his coldest glares knowing when taehyung's finds out when his queen was sexually harassed at from another mafia family's son.

He gave the kid an evil smirk knowing, he better have his will ready when the returns and gets his hands on him.

His brother was a doctor that heal and takes care of everyone in the family. Yet, he also dangerous when going after the one's who went against his family and those he holds dear to him.

"I hope you have a will ready kid, once the devil returns, he will kill you for touching and disrespecting his woman."  Abel deeply said, giving him a sinister smile.

The other male who looks to be the same age as the triplets had his eyes widened in fear knowing who exactly he was talking about.

"Don, my son is the same age as your triplets, 23 years old." Don briefly glanced down at his daughter, humming in thought watching her play with the rings on his hands ignoring the everyone around them.

"I see, and you know who is this young woman next to me John? " he calmly asked, keeping his thick accent clear for all to hear.

Jennie on the other hand was busy playing with the cold rings on taehyung's father's hand trying to keep her anxiety at bay with how that awful man across from her.

She kept her eyes downward not wanting to bring attention to herself she stayed quite and let everyone around the table continue their decision.

"No, Don I do not know who she is, and I do believe she was serving us." John said, keeping his voice neutral.

"My son, taehyung found his beautiful angel not to long ago, and it would seem your son has disrespected my son's fiancé. By sexually harassing her as she was working."  John's eyes widened looking down at the petite woman sitting between the two most powerful men in the world.

"S-sir, my son has done no such thing." He stuttered out, shaking his head in denial.

Don raised one elegant eyebrow in question knowing this man will lose his son to the devil.

"Are you insisting my daughter was a lair? When in fact we all saw him reach out and touched her bottom without her consent." Don calmly said, taking a sip from his wine glass, keeping his eyes on the man across from him.

John eyes widened in fear hearing the hidden threat coming from the mafia King himself.

"Ashton!"  John hissed out glaring at his son next to him who was now looking down fearfully and regretting his actions towards the pretty brown head server.

Ashton briefly looked up towards his father seeing how red his face was getting from, how disappointed he was of him.

"You are going to apologise to her, and make this right. This was no time for you to be handsy towards a royal woman." His father scolded him as they all sat at the table waiting for there good to arrive.

Jennie quickly got out from her chair and scurried off to the bar to pick the food order and taking it over to the table, handling their dishes out trying to keep her hands from shaking in fear.

Abel got up and helped his baby sister out with handling over the plates of warm food to each person at the table.

"E-enjoy." Jennie stuttered out and scurried off towards the back room away from the atmosphere of the table.

Ashton felt awful on what he had done and he ignored that she told him she was taken and was seeing someone when he thought she was lying.

Now, knowing she was telling him the truth and he fucked up by going after one of the trio's women he knew he was a dead man, and that his stupid self thought it was a good idea to harass the young woman and make her feel uncomfortable.

"If you all please excuse me."  He softly told everyone leaving the table to find the young woman and apologize to her.

When he searched in the back of the lounge area, he saw her changing into some other clothes and his breath caught in his throat as he felt his cock stiffen with need.

Seeing her petite fit body show with her half nude state, with her lacy purple bra.

He slowly crept up behind her, getting ready to reach out to touch her smooth soft, white creamy skin, and before he knew what was happening, he felt a pain in his side.

Looking down he saw blood was coming out of his side where ge was just shot moments ago.

"Baby sister, are you alright? Did this fucker touch you?" Abel's deep thick accent coldly said, as he put his gun away.

Jennie jumped in fright not even realising that she was half dressed in a staff room with the creep watching her getting dressed.

"A-Abel."  She called out, quickly putting her shirt on and running over towards the taller, larger male who is her taehyung's older brother with a worried look on her face.

"I-I did not hear anyone coming into the staf room." Abel's eyes softened briefly at sweet stutter telling her to run towards his father as he handled the trash.

He walked over the other man holding his bleeding side as he pulled out his own gun aiming it at Abel who stared him down with a cold, blank face.

(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)
Heya.. lvs. What's your thoughts on this story? And please vote.
Happy reading.

Happy independence day to india, Happy liberation day to Korea.

-Lyxn...💫