✯11

Her face was flushed with embarrassment  and the man next to her was giving her an assumed smirk showing off his handsome face, she wanted to smack that smirk off his face.

Jennie on the other hand watched from her seat with taehyung lying on her lap with his arms wrapped around her waist tightly.

She held him to her, running her fingers through his hair and humming a soft tune watching the lounge area come to life.

"Baby sister, can you tell me the name of the person who is  stalking Rose?" Jennie smiled gently at Abel as she told him what she knew and that she has no idea who the person is and what they wanted from her sister.

"Abel, can you do me a favour and see if can let me have the night off. I want to be there for Rose"

Abel gave her a nod as he kissed her head ignoring his sleeping brother, who was wrapped around her petite frame, laying half on her, and curled upon the booth with his feet slightly hanging off.

"Thankyou, Baby sister." Abel said, talking his leave and chuckling at his brothers who are pussy whipped with the three sisters.

Jennie shook her head confused not sure what was going on anymore and all she wanted to do was go home relax and enjoy her time with taehyung.

She kept her slender fingers running through his hairs as he looked up at her angelic face seeing how beautiful, she was in his eyes.

"You are beautiful, baby girl." Jennie looked down shyly smiling with her blush on her face, as she bent down and kissed his warm lips.

Taehyung kissed her back, placing his hand in her hair tugging her closer to him as their kiss heated up.

The sexual tension between the two was heating up the room around them as he pulled back, breathing in deeply with a warm feeling in his heart.

He was not sure if this was what it ment to love someone who was not his family and his sweet jen was always be home to him, she is his breath of fresh air, his guiding light to his darkened world.

He will be damned if he allows this fucker Angel's Life over the fact of being obsessed with her sisters Rose, who is now his sister soon to be through marriage as he plans to marry his sweet Jennie in next year or so.

He sat up with his angel's helping to his feet giggling with a smile on her face sorrounded by the low light of the lounge.

He stood with a soft smile grabbing her waist and carefully lifted her over his shoulder holding her dress down over her ass as with her giggling as she held onto the back of his shirt upside down.

"Good job, tae." Jimin laughed out with his arm wrapped around his chipmunk shoulders following the cave men with a squirming and giggling woman over his shoulders.

"Yeah, well keep up if we are heading home. I have plans tonight with my angel." Taehyung smirked at his jokester of a brother who was laughing with his Rose who is clinging to his waist as they followed.

Jungkook watched on assumed with his little fighter shaking her head as they also followed the others out towards the jeep wrangler the boys share.

Jungkook unlocked the jeep letting the others get in as he helped his little fighter into the passenger seat while the others were in the back of the jeep.

He got in and started the engine, driving off into the bustling, busy streets of evening traffic of Korea.

The drive back was filled with arguing, laughing and a few whines here and there from jimin being smacked from taehyung, telling him to shut up while trying not to struggle with his brother's annoying theatrical singing.

The girls were enjoying watching the two brothers annoy each other, while jungkook shook his head, parking the jeep in the underground parking lot.

**********
"Hey, fuckers. Wakeup!" Taehyung groaned,  annoyed after hearing jimin's annoying, happy voice called out from outside the bedroom doors.

"Tae, what is going on?" Taehyung pulled his angel more into his bare chest trying to remember the night before when he opened his eyes staring down at his sweet girl who was just as bare as him, curled up against his chest sleepily.

"It's only chim being the idiot he is, love." He said, placing a kiss on her forehead and getting out of the bed to get ready for classes he must attend.

"Is jimin always this happy in the mornings?" He hummed nodding, as they both shared the shower helping to wash each other from the night before of them finally giving into their needs to be one, after he claimed her.

The shower took them close to an hour with the way things they were going for them, as they joined as one for an early round of sexual intimacy.

"Alright, my love. I won't be in my class today, as I have my first shift in the nurse station at the front office today." Jennie giggled, placing a kiss on his muscular chest where his heart lays beneath.

(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)
Sorry for not updating daily... I'll try to have my time for this.

-Lyxn...❣️