431.Watch Out

"Nonsense! I didn't mean that!" Yeri's expression changed. She grabbed Sehun's sleeve and explained, "Sehun, don't listen to Lisa."

Sehun's expression turned ugly as if he was about to explode. He pushed away Yeri's hand impatiently. "Shut up!"

"Sehun..." Yeri's face was pale. She looked at Sehun with teary eyes and said, "Please... Please trust me... Why would I think of you that way?"

"Just admit it. Why are you hiding it?" Lisa gave a faint smile. "There's nothing to hide. To put things nicely, Sehun was trying to adapt to the situation. But to be exact, he acted like a jerk. After all, only a jerk would date two girls at the same time."

"Lalisa, don't go too far!" Sehun's eyes flashed with anger. He berated fiercely, "Do you think that I'm afraid of you?"

!!

"If you dare to do it, why can't I say it?" Lisa was not afraid of Sehun. She looked at him coldly. "In my opinion, all trash who cheat women's feelings should go to hell!" For the sake of his own benefit,

he abused other people's feelings. He deserved to be skinned alive!

"Fine. I'll not forget what you said!" Sehun stared at Lisa. There was fire burning in his eyes. He was so angry as if he was about to kill someone. "Mrs. Jeon, act all you like now. In the future... Watch out!"

Lisa would have to pay the price for her arrogance sooner or later!

Lisa sensed Sehun's ruthlessness, but she remained calm. She smiled and said, "Mind your own business, Sehun." He was just a man who would take advantage of the weak and fear the strong people. He tried to bully her too when they first met. After being beaten up, Sehun changed his attitude towards her. A man like Sehun would only behave well after being taught a hard lesson.

Sehun did not know Lisa's plan. He felt a chill on his back. He had nowhere to vent his anger. He stared at Lisa for a while and left.

"Lalisa, you will regret it!" Yeri's eyes flashed with an evil look. She glared at Lisa with jealousy and resentment. Then, she stomped her feet and said, "We'll see!" After saying that, she tidied up her skirt and chased after Sehun. "Sehun, wait for me!"

Watching Yeri and Sehun as they left one after another, Lisa shook her head and laughed. Only losers would say such harsh words before leaving.

When Lisa returned to the set, the scenes of the extras had already ended. The crowd dismissed. Tzuyu who gave her the room card earlier, was no longer there as well. When Mingyu saw Lisa, he deliberately teased her with a smirk, "Hey sister, are you back?"

Lisa did not take Tzuyu seriously. But when Mingyu called her that way, her ears turned red. She glared at Mingyu.

"What sister?" Mina came over and asked curiously, "Brother Mingyu, what happened?" They had been following after Lisa ever since they were young. Mingyu was the same age as Lisa. However, teenage boys grew slower than girls. Back then, Mingyu was much shorter than Lisa. Therefore, Mingyu called Lisa "Sister Lisa" just like Mina and the rest. By default, Lisa was their big sister.

"Nothing. He was joking."Lisa mumbled, "Don't you have scenes to shoot in a while? Hurry up and get ready. Don't wander around here."

"I'm just here to talk to you for a while." Mina stood beside Lisa with an aggrieved expression and whispered, "Sister Lisa, shall I talk to Director Byun Baekhyun and apply leave to spend more time with you guys?"

"No." Lisa rejected without hesitation. She raised her hand and poked Mina's forehead. "Stop playing around. I'm the biggest investor in your production team. You're wasting my money if you take leave. I won't allow it." When she spoke, her eyes were full of smiles. She was obviously teasing Mina.

"Sister Lisa, you're getting more stingy." Mina stuck out her tongue and made a cute face. "It's been enjoyable to film with the crew. I was just being kind to accompany you guys but you don't appreciate it. Hmph, I won't do it then! I'm going to go put on my makeup!" After saying that, she headed to the dressing room happily. Even after filming for an entire day, Mina was full of energy and vitality.