461.I'll Help You

As soon as she finished speaking, Lisa clenched her hand into a fist. With a beautiful uppercut, she punched a hooligan's chin. He let out a painful cry and bled on the spot.

Krystal was stunned. Was that how a noble lady would react? How could it be possible to punch someone so hard that he bled?

"Do you think that you're very smart and witty?" Lisa pinched the man's arm and mocked him with a smirk. "Do you think that your brain is useful? You're dumber than them." After saying that, she gripped tight and gave a hard kick. With a terrifying cracking sound, the man screamed as if he was being slaughtered. His arm was twisted by Lisa that it was dislocated.

"What's the difference between all of you? You're all trash. You should get disposed from the garbage factory." Lisa clapped her hands and looked at the man mockingly.

Krystal was dumbfounded. She did not expect Lisa who looked elegant would say such words. It was exhilarating!

!!

"What are you waiting for?" Lisa was a little speechless when she saw Krystal who was stunned. She grabberd her arm and whispered, "Hurry up and run." One second ago, she was beating the yellow-haired man mercilessly. She knocked down two hooligans. The next second, she was sprinting away with Krystal.

"Damn it, go after them!" The yellow-haired man yelled in pain with a hoarse voice. "I must kill these two b*tches today! Catch them!"

The yellow-haired man was completely enraged. If Lisa and Krystal were caught, they would face even more cruel torture. Krystal's mind was occupied with thoughts. Behind her, the hooligans were shouting and cursing.

"Mrs. Jeon, are we running away?" Krystal ran with all her might as she looked at Lisa. Why would she look so good even when she was running?

"What to do? Do you think I can fight 30 of them by myself?" Lisa rolled her eyes. "Stop daydreaming. Run quickly."

Fortunately, Krystal had been going to the gym. Her physical strength was not bad, but she could not keep her stamina while running so fast. While running in a daze, she felt like her vision went black. She was blindly relying on faith so that they would not get caught by the gangsters.

Just as Krystal gritted her teeth and persevered, Lisa suddenly stopped and dragged Krystal's arm.

"Mrs. Jeon?" Krystal was stunned. She panted heavily and urged Lisa, "What's wrong? Run! If you don't run, they'll catch up."

"Let's stop here. If you keep running, you'll hurt your lungs." Lisa's face was covered in sweat. Her hair was stuck to her face. She took a deep breath and held a wooden stick in the corner of the wall. Then, she pushed Krystal into the alley and said, "Hide well."

Lisa's tone was calm, but Krystal went teary. It was her fault for involving Lisa in this trouble. "I... I'm sorry..." She was a little anxious and a little afraid. "Mrs. Jeon, I can keep going. Let's run quickly." Even if she hurt her lungs, it would still be better than being caught.

"Let's stop running." Lisa turned around and gave Krystal a faint smile. "Don't be afraid. I'm here."

Krystal found it difficult to describe her feeling at this moment. Lisa looked beautiful. With a smile, she was extremely attractive and indescribably stunning. Krystal's heart was beating rapidly after running. At this moment, her heart was thumping so hard that her chest ached. She thought to herself, 'If Lisa was a man, countless women would fall for her.' She gave a strong sense of security and steadiness that many men could not give.

As Krystal's thoughts ran wild, she calmly took in her surroundings. They were in a narrow alley between two residential areas. This was an old building in S City. It was so narrow that it could only fit two people. Behind them, there was a wall that was at the waist's height. Lisa pushed Krystal into the alley while she stood guard at the entrance. It was an absolute protective stance. They hadn't get along well for long, but at this critical moment, Lisa chose to protect her.

Krystal's heart went soft. She clenched her fists and said firmly, "Mrs. Jeon, I'll help you."