436.A Little Heartless

Even Jackson, who had been a playboy and met countless women, could not help but feel aroused when he saw Lisa like this. That was strange. He had been dating girls and had long been a love expert. Yet, he had feelings for a girl who was more than ten years younger than him and had just glanced at him. It made him feel like those old days!

Jackson loosened the collar of his shirt and patted Krystal's back. He frowned and said, "Krystal, stop crying. Let's go home."

"You? Who are you?" Krystal was so drunk that she mumbled inaudible, "Leave me alone! I still want to drink. Come, Mrs. Jeon, cheers. I wish those flirtatious scumb*gs all go to hell!"

"What the heck!" Jackson, wandering around the women, silently reprimanded as he felt that Krystal was scolding him. He frowned and pulled Krystal up. "Okay, okay. We will go home and drink if you want to drink so much. I'll drink with you, okay?" Jackson felt it was worthless for Krystal to ruin her body just because of a man.

Just as Jackson tried to control the struggling Krystal, a fair and flawless hand grabbed his wrist. That hand looked like a perfect piece of art, but its strength was beyond his expectation. Lisa's eyes were cold as she looked at Jackson coldly. "What are you doing?" The aura around her was overbearing. It seemed that she was drunk and did not recognize him.

!!

Jackson felt helpless. He said, "I'm taking Krystal home."

Home? Lisa frowned. Her gaze became cold, and there was a faint murderous intent. Before Jackson could react, a huge force suddenly came from his wrist. Then, a soft and slender body with a light scent and a rich wine fragrance crashed into Jackson's embrace. Before Jackson could react, a sharp pain came from his abdomen. He felt the scene before him turning upside down.

Bang! Jackson was thrown to the ground, and his vision went black for a moment.

1

After knocking down the bad guy who wanted to do bad things to Krystal and bring her home, Lisa pressed one knee on Jackson's abdomen and looked at Jackson coldly. "How dare you try to flirt with Krystal in front of me? Are you looking for trouble?"

Jackson was stunned. Only then did he realize Lisa had mistaken him for a bad guy. After being thrown to the ground by Lisa, Jackson did not get angry. Instead, he lay flat on the ground in this position, the corners of his mouth curled up into a flirtatious smile. "Well, I would be willing to look for trouble if I'm with a pretty lady. However, I don't want Krystal. I want you." His voice was ambiguous and profound. It was a simple sentence, but when it came from him, it carried an endless amount of lust.

Lisa's brain, paralyzed by alcohol, reacted only after a while. Only then did she realize that Jackson was flirting with her. She immediately flew into a rage. Just as she was about to raise her hand to punch him, she heard a cold voice, "Mr. Wang, aren't you afraid of getting beaten up saying something like that?"

When Jackson saw who it was, he clicked his tongue. A hint of regret flashed across his heart, but it quickly turned into a smile. He looked at Jungkook and said provocatively, "Mr. Jeon, don't you see? I'm already lying under your wife. Does it matter how this will end?"

Jungkook's face instantly turned gloomy, and his eyes were filled with dangerous coldness and bloodlust.

"Mr. Jeon?" Lisa turned her head to look at Jungkook. After recognizing his face, her face immediately broke into a wide smile. She flipped over and sat on the ground. She opened her hands toward Jungkook and lifted her blushing face. Her eyes sparkled as she said, "Hug..."

1

Jungkook's cold and sharp gaze instantly turned gentle. He approached quickly to carry Lisa.

Lisa was indeed drunk, but she remembered the scent on Jungkook's body and knew she would be at ease with Jungkook. She relaxed her body and nestled herself into Jungkook's arms. Her face was like a kitten's as she gently rubbed her face against Jungkook's chest.

Jackson looked on with jealousy. He slowly got up from the ground and said, "Mr. Jeon, you are blessed."

Jungkook said nothing and only showed Jackson a displeased look. The warning look in his gaze was obvious.

"Alright. I'll leave now," Jackson shrugged when he saw Jungkook getting angry. He picked up Krystal and pursed his lips in disgust. "Mr. Jeon had a beauty in his arms, yet I must carry a drunkard like you. What an unfortunate brother I am." He had never had to do such a thing all his life. But regardless of whether it was Lisa or Jungkook, they didn't give him the slightest bit of attention.

"Heartless person," Jackson quipped. It was unknown who he was scolding, but he shook his head and accepted his fate as he supported Krystal as they walked out. However, Krystal was not obedient. She cried and struggled, "Don't touch me! I still want to drink, Don't drag me away. Mrs. Jeon, let's drink some more until we are drunk."