485.He Would Not Hold It In

"Sure," Lisa replied straightforwardly. She added, "We agreed to watch Director Wu Yu's movie. Manager Kim, don't let me down."

Hiss... Jongdae sucked in a breath of cold air. At this moment, he felt some sympathy for Wu Yu and Bingxin Entertainment. Why did they provoke Lisa? She was already very skillful and mysterious. In addition, Jungkook loved his wife so much that he would not let Lisa suffer even the slightest bit. The movie schedule was only delayed for a few days, but Jungkook spent a large sum of money on her. Lisa was also a vengeful person. She emphasized that she wanted to watch Director Wu Yu's movie on the same day. Wasn't this an obvious challenge to Wu Yu? Previously, Jongdae did not dare to offend Lisa despite feeling that the Jeon Corporation could not affect him. Now, he did not dare to refute her at all. He quickly replied, "Don't worry, Mrs. Jeon. I will reserve a few of the best seats for you."

Jongdae could not even protect himself now, let alone Wu Yu. Anyway, Wu Yu was the one who started the fight, so he should bear the consequences.

"That's good." Lisa smiled. Jongdae was a very smart person. That was interesting.

Lisa's tone sounded much more relaxed. Jongdae let out a sigh of relief. He said obsequiously, "Mrs. Jeon, don't worry. We have a very high evaluation level for 'Missing Girl'. We will give you the most publicity and the largest number of screenings! As expected of Mrs. Jeon, you are so sharp in your choice of films to invest in."

!!

Listening to Jongdae's flattery, Lisa did not show any reaction. She responded coldly and did not reject Jongdae's goodwill. Since she had the advantage, she had to build momentum for her movie. Making use of her background and connections was also a strength. If Wan Fa Cinema, as the biggest theater operator, showed a good attitude towards Lisa, the other cinemas would only follow after them. However, there were very few people who were qualified to call Lisa. Many of the rest were trying to find a way to flatter Lisa.

Under the supervision of the public cameras, there were almost no secrets in the entertainment industry. Jongdae had just hung up the phone when an internal call came in. "Manager Kim, Director Wu Yu wants to meet you."

Jongdae thought of what Lisa had said and sighed. Lisa had predicted everything. He frowned and said seriously, "Tell Director Wu Yu that his movie schedule has been finalized. It's useless to see me. I'm very busy at work right now and don't have time to meet with him."

The man on the other side of the line replied, "Yes."

Jongdae hung up the phone and shook his head. Lisa and Wu Yu were obviously at loggerheads. At this time, all he could do was be cautious. He shouldn't get caught in any way.

When Wu Yu heard Jongdae's reply, his face instantly darkened. He rushed over as soon as he received the news. He did not expect Jungkook would spend so much money to support Lisa's movie. They were all wrong. They had misjudged Jungkook's love for Lisa. He could create trouble for Baekhyun while dragging Lisa down. However, he could do nothing to Jeon Corporation. Therefore, when he received the news, the first thing he did was look for Jongdae. He wanted to change his movie screening time. At least, he had to avoid clashing dates with Lisa's movie.

Wu Yu was not afraid of Baekhyun. He was not afraid that his movie would lose to Baekhyun's movie in terms of sales. However, he was afraid that if his movie won over Lisa's movie, she would lose money and face. What if Lisa held a grudge against him? But now that Jongdae was avoiding him, he could only grit his teeth in anger. Malice flashed in his eyes. In that case, he would not hold it in any longer. He wouldn't swallow his anger when others were bullying him. Since both Lisa's movie and his movie schedule were fixed, then he would make them lose everything! He would let them know that not everyone could succeed in the movie industry! A person like Baekhyun should get out of this industry!

Half a month passed in the blink of an eye. During this half a month, the news about Jungkook spending money to buy the cinemas for Lisa had been widely reported. It also made "Missing girl" a lot more popular.