549.I'll Ruin Your Reputation

"I didn't!" Nancy's eyes were red from anger. She turned around, and her eyes were filled with tears. She said, "Madam Jeon, I'm already conceived with Brother Hanbin's child. I hope that I can be together with Brother Hanbin. I'm begging you, can you stop having such an ambiguous relationship with Brother Hanbin?"

The people around her, listening attentively for gossip, immediately looked at Lisa with a strange expression. From an outsider's point of view, Nancy, the wife, had looked for Lisa, the mistress, and hoped that the mistress would cut off all ties with her husband!

"F*ck, what do you mean?" Hyunjin was furious. "My sister-in-law has nothing to do with that whatever Han man. If you continue to spout nonsense, don't blame me for being impolite!"

"Hyunjin," Lisa glanced at Jungkook and said gently, "Don't interrupt. I can handle it." After all, Nancy was a pregnant woman. She looked so weak that a gust of wind could blow her away. Hyunjin was tall and robust, and his face was fierce and unruly. When the two of them stood together, it seemed to like Hyunjin was bullying the weak. No matter how reasonable Hyunjin's words were, the onlookers would also think that Hyunjin was bullying Nancy.

!!
"Miss Jewel, I haven't contacted Hanbin for a long time. I don't know why you are saying this," Lisa looked at Nancy calmly and asked, "You said I'm involved with him. Do you have any evidence?"

"I... He is unwilling to marry me because of you!" Nancy's eyes filled with tears as she pitifully said, "Madam Jeon, you already have Mr. Jeon anyway. Why are you still trying to snatch my Brother Hanbin?"

"Heh, interesting! It's your business if Hanbin doesn't want to marry you. What does it have to do with me?" Lisa was amused, "Ms. Jewel, do you think I won't hit you just because you're pregnant?" Lisa chuckled. Lisa was just like Hyunjin. They both hated women who pretended to be pitiful. They would be infuriated the moment they saw them.

"I'll still finish what I'm saying, even if you hit me today. I can't let my child have no father and let him be born without a proper reason," Nancy's face was pale, and she was on the verge of collapsing. She looked terrified but raised her head and gently touched her stomach. She said firmly, "Mrs. Jeon, since you are already a married woman, why do you not let go of Brother Hanbin? You were the one who rejected Brother Hanbin and chose to marry the rich and powerful Mrs. Jeon. This is your choice, so Brother Hanbin should be qualified to start a new life." She begged, "Do you know how much you humiliated brother Hanbin in front of everyone at the engagement party? Do you know how much he suffered? I'm begging you. Please give us back our peaceful lives, okay?" She sobbed weakly and sadly, but a sinister glint flickered in her eyes where no one could see. She would like to see if Lisa's reputation would be tarnished if today's incident was made public! She wanted to see if Lisa would still have the face to look for Hanbin!

Nancy knew well that Hanbin had delayed his marriage with her because he still had high hopes for Lisa. Today, she was going to wreck Hanbin's hopes! She wanted to rip off Lisa's mask of hypocrisy and let everyone see her true colors. She wanted everyone to curse her!

"Nancy!" At this moment, a voice filled with disbelief and anger was heard. Hanbin still had a green stubble on his chin. He strode over and grabbed Nancy, angrily saying, "What are you doing? What are you looking for Lisa? I told you, the matter between us has nothing to do with Lisa!" It would have been fine if he had not spoken. But the moment he did, he had pinned the misunderstanding that Lisa was the mistress.

Lisa's eyes turned cold, but before she could react, Hyunjin could no longer hold it in. He took two steps forward and grabbed Hanbin's collar. He grinned, revealing his teeth that glinted coldly. "D*mn it! You are that Hanbin? "

"Who... who are you?" Hanbin looked discouraged and afraid. "What do you want to do?"

"I'm going to kill you!" Hyunjin punched Hanbin's face in anger, and Hanbin staggered. "I can't hit a woman. I can't hit a pregnant woman. But I can hit an idiot bast*rd like you, can't I?"

"Brother Hanbin!" Nancy screamed and threw herself onto Hanbin, sobbing.