Chapter Twenty Seven

I want you all to know I wrote last chapter in Spanish exams and this one in a social study exam so they aren't to wonderful.
----------
I was blushing like crazy all I could manage to say is, "Th-thanks."
He smiled and said, "No problem Kitty."
I grabbed Sammys hand and put her between me and Trevor and we started walking since the zoo was not to far away.
After walking for a while Sammy started complaining her feet hurt. I went to go pick her up but I felt Trevor stop me. "I got this." He said and picked Sammy up and put her on his shoulders and kept walking. As we were walking I couldn't help but smile. He was so good with her.
We got to the zoo and of course the first thing Sammy wanted to see was the monkeys. So we went and seen them, she played peekaboo with one that kept bobbing away. And we moved on. After about a hour of being therw we were all tired and hungry so we decided to stop and eat at a little dinner place at the zoo.
I took Sammy and set her in a highchair and sat by her with Trevor on the other side , we laughed and talked and decided what to eat. I just got a salad he got a burger and Sammy go fries and chicken. We ate and talked. Everything was good.
Sammy pulled me closer and said, "I have to pee Kitty.."
I laughed and told Trevor, "We need a bathroom break."
"Okay." He giggled.
Me and Sammy walked into the bathroom and I waited for her. She washed her hands and we went to walk out when I saw our father, he was out there laughing and talking. How the fuck did he get here?!
I texted Trevor
Hey maybe we should go please.
I wanted for a answer after a second I got
Why is everything okay?
I didn't want to tell him so I just said
Yah my stomach is just feeling funny.