Chapter Three Sorry

I stood there frozen as she stared at all my cuts. I pulled away a second later and pulled my sleeve down.

I turned and walked out of the bathroom with my head down, I walked all the way to first hour without looking up or saying anything to anybody. I calmly walked into my first hour which was math. I hate math, but I get a good grade in it.

As soon as I got to class I sat down in my seat and looked next to me where Jessie usually sits. I'm guessing she skipped, she seemed a little shook up. I felt bad that it hurt her that much but at the same times I'm glad that she knew and I didn't have to hide it anymore, well from her. I sat in class listening to the teacher drone on and on.

After a while he told us to pick a partner, and with Jessie not being there I just sat there quietly.

After a while the teacher said that I had to get up and pick a partner, so I stood up and walked over to some girl I'd never seen before.

I walked over to her and rubbed my arm slightly as I said, "Hey umm do you wanna be my partner?"

She looked up from her work and smiled slightly and replied, "Sure, my names Amanda. What's yours?"

I smiled and said "My name is Kitty." I looked at her she was a pretty girl she was tan with long wavey black hair and glasses.

We went the whole class talking laughing and not really doing any work.

The whole time I put on a smile and acted like any normal girl but on the inside I wanted to brake down and cry.