Chapter Forty Nine

AN: Just really quick before I start this I was want to you, I'm so sorry to all you you that have been waiting for this chapter, honestly my life had gotten a bit confusing and I've been pretty depressed. I hope you guys understand that this was out of my power, I didn't want to write if I wasn't feeling well. If I did you would have gotten a chapter that was literally not worth reading, So enough of my shit enjoy <3

  I waited uneasily in my room for him on the verge of tears. I didn't know what to do. Everything was just fine.. now... he's gone. 

I sat thinking for a while before he finally came. Connor slowly opened the door and stuck his head in with a small warm smile as if asking me if he could come in. I let out a tiny sigh through welled up eyes and gave a small nod. Connor came in, softly and slowly he closed the door behind himself before slowly walking over to me and sitting down. Before he even spoke he hold his arms out where I gladly came too him, at this point fighting tears that where moments from falling. Once I was in his arms he pulled me close and started talking.

"Kitty I know this is hard" Connor said with a slight sigh, he was rubbing my back to comfort me now. "Nobody really takes these things well, but the best thing for you to do right now is support him, most oh his friends will be surprised and fans will leave. He can't lose you too. Even if you guys only stay friends wouldn't you rather have him be honest?" 

I couldn't hold myself together anymore I relaxed for a moment and started crying, the tears just came so easily, "Connor.. I love him, I really love him. Like give him the last piece of cake, dance in the rain, deal with his horrible jokes love him... It hurts too much. I don't think I can." 

I felt Connors hug tighten before saying, "I know darling, I know. But that's why you have to try. If you love him you should want the best for him.. Even if it's not the best for you.." 

I sighed again. He was right.. but I wanted him.. as selfish as it was.. I wanted him... "I know..." I replied after a short while of crying on Connor, "I know.. I'll try for him..."

Connor pulled away for a moment and grabbed me by the shoulders so I was facing him, "You are an amazing person...It'll all be okay I promise, everything happens for a reason. I'm gonna go okay? Think about everything. I'll come back later and check on you." 

I couldn't speak by this time so I slowly nodded my hear through tears and hugged him before he left the room, leaving me with my thoughts.

-----------------------

Sorry its short if you would like me too I can start posting again... I'm not sure if I wanna keep this going or not.. <3 let me know <3 until then I love you guys so so much! BYEEEE :P