prologue

A man is stabbing a puppy continuously cruelly without any remorse. His dark eyes are filled with hatred towards the little soul . Anger is evident in his dark orbs. He is looking no less than a demon.

" How dare you gain the attention of my sugar", he growled loudly and stabbed the puppy again. He didn't notice that the poor soul of the little puppy was long gone. Only the flashes of the morning incident are playing in his mind clouding his eyes in anger where his girl is adoring the puppy lovingly . After lashing out his full anger on that puppy he stood up and started taking his predatory steps inside while cleaning his hands filled with the puppy's eyes. A smile is formed on his lips which is very satisfactory for him . He went towards the room which is completely filled with the pictures of his girl.

" YOU ARE MINE.... SITARA....MY SUGAR...MY LOVE...MINE TO CHERISH...AND...MINE TO RUIN ....YOU ARE BORN TO BE MINE....NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO EVEN SEE YOU.....I WILL SNATCH YOU FROM THIS WORLD AND CAGE YOU.....NO ONE IS EVEN MEANT TO LOOK AT YOU.....AM THE ONLY INE WHO HAS EVERY RIGHT ON YOU " , he said while tracing the lower lip of the girl in the picture.

" See sugar , your one mistake made this puppy die. But don't worry my love I will make you correct your every mistake. Once I will teach you how to correct them then you will be afraid to make a mistake even in your dreams too. Enjoy the little time in this cruel world love until you will be mine.....so soon you will be mine ", her started laughing thinking about his crooked ways to make the girl his.