Chapter 13

Sitara woke up a little later than usual. She hurriedly got ready to not intend to meet her mom's bitter words early in the morning.

Samrat is nowhere to be found in the room . She went downstairs to find him. But he is not there. She concluded that he might have gone out.

Sitara slowly entered the kitchen not to grab her mother's attention who is busy in cutting vegetables. But to her bad luck Aadhya noticed her.

" So , the princess is awake now , what should I do for your highness ", she mocked with an angry expression on her face.

" Mom , I slept late last night that's why I woke up late ", she replied.

Sitara made up her mind to bring the love for her in her mother's eyes like before . She hopes to make everything perfect.

She slowly walked towards her mom and hugged her. Aadhya pushed her back. Sitara's eyes turned teary but she held them back.

" Maa , I am sorry . Please be with me like old times ", she pleaded with tears on the edge.

She didn't get any reply .

" Maa, please", she again pleaded with a broken tone.

Aadhya sighed and turned towards her and started with her words  " do you think that it is easy for us Sitara , do you know how much I am affected with your doings. You crushed everything Sitara. I always dreamt of you becoming a doctor but you , you made my every dream about you worthless by snatching your sister's fiance . Am ashamed to even refer to you as my daughter . I never thought that you are a greedy person who will not think once before destroying others'happiness", Sitara tried to talk in between but Aadhya showed her palm to shut her mouth and continued.

" But what you did at the end.you made our family a fool in front of everyone by escaping from the marriage. If you are not interested in him then why did you end up in his hotel room  on that day of your sister's engagement by drugging him".

" Maa , I don't know anything, it's all kriti's doing , she betrayed me ". Sitara defended herself while crying.

" ohh , now you are blaming my daughter on your faults. Shame on you Sitara . I always loved you as my own daughter but I don't know that you are a venomous snake ", Dipti Sitara's aunt said while entering the kitchen.

" Aunt , I am not at fault , please trust me ", now Sitara's cheeks are drowned with tears. Her nose is all red. Dipti felt her heart pang when she looked af Sitara's state.

She can't handle Sitara's cry. Don't know how much she wants to hate her but she always ends up in the lost  in showing her hate to Sitara.

Dipti went towards Sitara and wiped her tears. She hugged her and consoled her not to cry. Aadhya rolled her eyes at them. Although she is Sitara's birth mother , Dipti is well attached to Sitara.

When Sitara calmed down Aadhya decided to manipulate her with her words.

" Tara , you want our forgiveness right ", Aadhya asked and Sitara nodded greedily with a hope raise in her.

" Ok then . Forget whatever happened has happened . Atleast from now on don't bring any disgrace to us. Promise me that you will be a perfect wife to Smarat then I will forgive you " , Aadgya said plainly.

Aadhya is unlike Dipti. Dipti thinks about her children's happiness first where as Aadhya thinks about her profit and status.

" But maa , i don't love him. He is a devil . He always hurts me. See he even burnt my hand " , Sitara said  and showed her burnt hand which is somewhat healed to Aadhya who is not even bothered to check it.

But Dipti took her hand in her and started to take a loom at it.

" Did Samrat really did this Sitara , when ", she inquired.

" On the next day of our marriage Aunt ", Sitara replied. She is feeling very much happy that atleast one person is trusting her. But her happiness short lived when her mother uttered.

" Are you trusting her Sister. She is only making reasons to earn our trust. I don't understands what she gains from it ".

Sitara left from there to her room not to hear anymore. But Dipti is suspicious. She knows that Sitara won't lies cause she is the who raised her. She thought to observe Sitara and Samrat carefully to find everything.

Sitara is crying her heart out placing her head on the pillow. She even not heard the sound of the door opening by Smarat.

Samrat easily concluded that the reason for his wife crying is must be Aadhya .

" Sugar ", he called making Sitara to sit back  and wipe her tears harshly with back of her palm.

Sitara took the pillow and threw it at him which he dodged off.

" you are the reason for my misery , why you even entered in my life by naming it love ", she questioned him not to hold herself anymore.

Samrat just stood there by crossing his arms across his chest. He knows that if he don't listens to her outburst then she will be moee miserable.

" I am very happy before your arrival in my life but after that everything is not good . I lost everything and everyone because of you . You selfish bastard", she screamed . Samrat got amused when he heard his girl  cursing but he didn't interrupted.

" When will this misery will end . Please Samrat. Am  fed up with all this. I had endured everything past one year. I can't take my own families hate anymore " , she sounded more broken while uttering them .

" Then just accept my love Sitara , I will make you happy , we can have a happy married life ", he suggested.

" Accepting you means leaving everthing Samrat. I don't want that life. I just want my old life back ", she said looking down at her lap.

" Then be in your miserable life angel, it is only starting ", Samrat said with a smirk which is more than evil.

Sitara shook her head in disbelief .

" I HATE YOU SAMRAT , I HATE YOU WITH MY EVERYTHING ", She screamed her heart out.

" I LOVE YOH SITARA, I LOVE YOU WITH MY EVERYTHING. MY LOVE IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF US. But don't worry I will make you understand my love towards you ", Smarat said and walked out leaving a frustrated Sitara behind.