Chapter 14

Sitara is sleeping with out any care after her outburst on Samrat. To her surprise Samrat did not hurted her . She slowly opened her eyes and found no one on the other side of the bed.

She just ignored it and done with her morning activities. She took a red color kurta and worn it. 

" please god , make my day better ", she pleaded and made her way downstairs.

She found Angad and Samrat in the living couch having coffee. The sight made her feel happy. Since she learned about marriage things she always prayed that her brother would have to get along with her husband then only she can have him in her life forever. But the circumstances changed everything. What sin she had done that he got a husband who made her life miserable with his selfish thoughts that she is meant to be only his.

Her eyes glittered but she soon composed herself and went to meet her dad Abeer.

She knocked on the door and waited for the reply. How much her life changed with in one year. The girl who is the life of her house is feeling like a stranger.  She always bargs in anyone's room in their family but now the circumstances are different.

She entered inside after getting a reply to enter and found her dad is sitting while reading a newspaper.

" Dad ", she uttered making her dad to look up. Abheer also felt a ping in his heart to find his daughter standing at a distance from him. He sighed and gestured her to come close.

Sitara lips turned into a small smile and she immediately made a run towards him.

Thet stared at each other. Abeer loves Sitara as she is his only child. When that happened he is in utter shock . He didn't trusted what he had seen. He also struggles very much to find out the culprit but every option lead to only Sitara.

" How is your hand ", he asked to break the silence.

" Good dad ", she replied timidly.

" Dad. I love you a lot , please trust me . I didn't done anything ", she pleaded holding his hand. Her tears are flowing continuously.

" I too want to trust you princess , but every proof is against you , I know am not there when that incident happened but when I came back everything is against you ", he said wiping her tears.

She knows that Abheer doesn't know anything about that pub incident. He went to Italy for some business deal . After five months when he arrived back her marriage is fixed with Samrat.

" Don't you trust your princess Dad , do you think that I can scoop to such level to  spoil my sister's wedding" , she asked looking at her father.

Abheer composed himself that he knows that if he agrees with her then she would ask to break her marriage. He does not understand why she is that much adamant to not marry Samrat . If the pub incident is done or not but why she hates Samrat to that extent that she is hell bent to leave him .

" Ok. I will trust you on that pub incident. But you made me ashamed of myself by running away from the marriage ", he stated.

" Dad . I - ", she tried to explain but he cut her off.

" I don't want it hear anything Sitara. If you have any respect towards me then give this relation a chance. Make me understand that you are perfect on your side. Samrat is a nice guy why you are not seeing it when we all are on his side. Leave that pub in incident and move on . If you promise me that you will  try to work on this relationship then only I will forgive you or else think your dad died a long ago ", he stated with out any remorse.

Abheer made his heart stone or else Sitara will take him for granted.

She didn't said anything and left the room with tears . After getting out of the room she wiped them harshly and went towards the kitchen .

" Sorry for hurting you princess ", he apologized looking at the closed door. He recalled the discussion the day before with Aadhya .

" Abeer , I have to say something", Aadhya said while looking at him straight.

Abeer kept his coffee mug on the table and asked " Is it about Sitara".

Aadhya nodded and Abeer signalled her to continue.

" Today in the kitchen she is utterring nonsense. I don't know why she is hell bent on breaking her marriage . She is out daughter not an enemy to ruin her life".

She said while crying and continued.

" I think her next move will be on you Abeer as I ignored her. She will definitely comes to talk to you. Do you think that Samrat is not enough for her ".

" I too not understands Aadhya. Samrat even agreed to marry her after the pub incident too to save our reputation.  I think she is not matured enough to understand this sacred bond. She too need time to overcome everything in the past one year ", he said abd wiped her tears.

" That's why am worried Abeer. I am afraid that she will ruin everything because of her stupidity , stubborness and inmaturity ", she said and Abeer agreed.

" What can we do Aadhya. Am also worried for her well being. She is only seeing our strictness towards her but not our love ", he said and Aadhya sighed.

" Abheer , everything is in your hands . Please promise me that you will do everything according to me then only Sitara's life will be happy ", she revealed making Abheer look at her confused and ask " what should I do , I can do everything in my hands that will keep my daughter happy. Don't you see how I am acting comd towards her cause of your words that she will do everything ".

" I know Abeer. You are doing that. Don't you know that she is very soft hearted and didn't bear your hate and Angad's hate for too long. Poor buy he is also suffering to ignore his sister. But it is needed ".

" If she comes to you to talk don't melt in her words . Take a promise from her to give a chance to her relationship. I know problem is on our daughter side only. Samrat is giving his 100 Percent effort in this relation. If Sitara puts a little effort then he can manage everything and makes her understand . Please Abeer make her to give Samrat a chance . He deserves it ", Aadhya said and Abeer nodded.

He came out of his thoughts and muttered" Everything am doing is only for your own good princess. Don't take dad wrong. I love you princess. Everything will be fine one day , i will embrace you in my love like before", tears stared to flow from his eyes.