Chapter 8

SAMRAT POV :

Am checking the CCTV footage of the room where my Sugar locked herself. She is sleeping peacefully with her long hair spreading all over the bed.

I took the spare keys and went towards her room. I opened it slowly so as not to disturb the beauty sleep of my beautiful little wife.

" you know you can never win over me my little vixen", I murmured and laid beside her wrapping my arms around her petite and sexy waist.

Her smell is very intoxicating.  I love each and every bit of her. I felt bad looking at her burnt hand. She surely gets on my nerves.

I can predict that she will surely make a scene once she wakes up.

I don't want to send her to college . Why does she have to study when she can have anything that she earns at her feet. I can bring the whole world to her feet but can't let her free.

I only hope that she will drop the idea of continuing college. Otherwise she will be only get hurt by me.

I don't know when I felt asleep caressing her soft hair.

" Ahhhhhh", my sleep broken when I heard a ear piercing scream .

I quickly sat on the bed only to find that my girl is awake.

" What are you doing in my room ? ", she asked whike glaring at me.

I found it amused when she said her room .

" when did it became your room my wife ", I asked her while pulling her into my lap.

She struggled to get up but stopped when I ordered her not to struggle.

" When I entered this room yesterday night then it became mine but you are not answered to the question I asked earlier ", she said while crossing her arms in front.

" your everything is mine sweetheart then your room will also be mine ours", I said with a smile adoring my face while her lips formed into a line and her nose turned red .

She is in anger and she is looking very cute.

" Samrat , why can't you just leave me alone . I too need privacy . Why can't you understand that simple thing. Suddenly you entered into my life like a storm and changed everything. There is a life for me too like any normal girls ", she said in a one go .

I know where this discussion ends. So I decided to put an end to it.

" You are not any normal girl SITARA. Now leave it and go back to our room . I will be waiting for you at dining", I said and stood to leave the room.

" you can't....", she stopped when I gave her a look to indicate that it's the end of discussion.

I made my way to my study and got ready. I need to lock all the rooms in this mansion. Then she will be left with no choice other than living in the same room as me.

I smirked at the idea and went to freshen up.

I am waiting for Sitara at the dining but she was no where to find . This girl definitely likes to get on my nerves.

I was about to call the maid but stopped when my phone rang.

Ram called me to inform that there is a problem in the warehouse.

I ordered the maid to serve Sitara and left as it is an emergency.

The day was very hectic to me but the deal was final at the end.

I have to leave for England the next morning for some mafia work. It is very difficult to handle both mafia and business.

But am capable to handle both but now I need to handle my wife too . It is the most crucial thing for me.

When I entered the mansion the maid whom I assigned for Sitara came to me.

" Master , Queen had n't eaten anything since you left ".

I just nodded at her and made my way to our room.

I opened the door and found my wife sitting on a chair looking out of the window.

" Sitara ", I called her but got no reply. I took my steps towards her and sat on the chair beside her.

" Sugar ", i again called softly but no reply.

I fisted my palm to control my anger. We are newly wedded . I don't want to make the days nightmares for her. I have a strong belief that she will accept my love one day. This behaviour is because of her age. She is just a teenager not even a minor. I need to control myself until she gets some maturity.

" Don't test my patience Sugar ", i warned her not to provoke me more.

"Ohh. How are you feeling when you are ignored ", she muttered looking at me and continued in a low tone only for me to hear.

"Then think how I felt no one is here to talk to me . You took my mobile too. Is this my life Samrat. To live by staring at the walls all the day. Are you thinking me as a human ".

By now her tears are flowing continuously. I didn't know how to answer her. But I will never allow her to talk with anyone other than me.

" Is it love Samrat? Love makes your loved ones happy not suffer. Why are you doing this to me ", she held my collar and questioning me.

I just stared at her.

" This is not love Samrat . You are in an illusion to think that you loves me but in reality you are not in love with me ".

This sentence of her triggered me.  How dare she to point her finger towards my love for her.

" ENOUGH ", I Shouted.

I took the intercom and ordered Maya to serve the food to our room.

After 10 minutes Maya came and served the food and went out of the room.

" Sitara Eat ", i ordered calmly.

" No ", she said sternly.

" MAYA ".

Maya came running into the room. I took the knife from the table and went towards her. I can feel sitara eyes on my back. A smirk formed on my lips as I made my way towards Maya . She is sweating profusely.

I hold her right hand and stabbed the knife. The knife came out on the other side . She screamed  followed by another loud scream by my lovely wife.

I took the knife again and stabbed her hand again.

" you are failed to do your job properly Maya. What is your job here? ".

" T...to take care of the Queen ", she said while weeping.

" Then why your queen didn't had her food until now ", i asked Maya. This is only a little pain for Maya. As she is a fully trained bodyguard.

I appointed her to take care of my Sitara in my absence as I don't want to take any risk .

" Samrat, i...will...eat.....plz....leave her ", Sitara said from behind.

I know she can agree easily. How stubborn she will be but she can't see others in pain . My innocent naive wife.

" Leave ", I ordered Maya and she left immediately.

" See Sugar, it is not that difficult", i went to her and fed her.

I have to arrange some things for her not to get bored in my absence like paintings , video games etc..

I mentally noted myself to order Ram before leaving to England .