Chapter 9

SITARA POV:

The week passed like nothing. Samrat went out for some work leaving me all alone in this hell hole mansion. I don't know how to feel about this. I am earning for his arrival. As much as I hate him near me , something in me craves for him.

He is the only one with whom I am allowed to talk. Everyday is the same routine . I wake up, eat , sleep , stare at the garden from my balcony and do some paintings. Yeah , he sent me some paintings and video games to kill my boredom.

I didn't felt like eating anything but I don't want that devil hurt that girl Maya . I gave an apology to her the other day which she reflected with just a nod. And I indeed decided not to make it difficult for her .

But are they enough for a teenager who has just learnt to spread her wings. As soon as I spread my wings they are chopped by the devil.

Like a storm everything shattered in my life. I don't know how many tears I need to shed more to overcome my pain.

No one is around me. Even my own family ditched me. Is their faith in me that much thin to break easily. Thinking about them is feeling only betrayed.

My own mother also never heard me. She never thought how I felt when she also sided with Samrat. What about me ? .

In these ten days I haven't heard anything from them. Marrying me off is their only responsibility.

While I was in my thoughts and crying my heart out in this long night I heard rain drops from outside. Like the sky also feeling my pain and crying along with me in the form of rain .

I went into the balcony. I sat down on the floor feeling the rain drop all over me. This is the only way for me to believe that someone is along with me. I don't know for how much time I drowned in the rain . I slept on the floor in the rain .

I slowly opened my eyes but it took me some seconds to adjust to the light . I can hear some faint voices from outside and instantly recognise that one belongs to my husband and the other I don't know.

As much as I hate to admit him as my husband I don't have any other choice. I can't hear them properly.

My body is sore and am feeling very weak. Wait , I just remembered that I slept in the balcony then how I reached here and am wearing a white shirt which reached till my midthighs. Anger boiled in me at the thought that Samrat has changed my dress. I have to confirm it with him .

After sometime I heard the click sound indicating that someone is entering the room.

I looked at the door and found Samrat.

His face is void of any emotion. It is just blank. Sometimes I wonder how he can manage to keep that look. But it is the least I need to worry about now.

He straightly came near me and sat beside me in the bed.

" How are you feeling ", he asked calmly while taking my hand into his hold.

" Fine , when did you came ".I queried looking anywhere but him.

" Wednesday early morning ", he replied which made me frown my brows and I checked the time to find it morning ten.

" you can simply reply as just a few hours back. Why you also talks in riddles ", i spat not liking his answer.

" Me. Riddles. Today is Friday my Sugar ", he said making me gasp .

It means I slept for two days. How can it possible.

" What ? You are joking right ", i again asked.

He tilted his head a bit but none the less answered " Why would I ? When I came back I found you on the balcony floor Shivering with high temperature".

I can feel his care for me in his voice but is that enough for me to accept him afterall what he done to me. He kills innocents. I can't love him back and I can't live with him who can change his personality in a fraction of a second.

He lifted his hand and I closed my eyes hoping for a bit from him but he gently palced his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Why can't you stay out of trouble Sugar ? Why are you not accepting me ? Your present , your future everything is me ? We can both live happily. Just accept Sitara ", his voice cracked at the end. But I felt nothinh listening to him.

It is nothing which he done to me. It is nothing infront of the pain I had gone through because of him.

I didn't replied anything and asked instead " who changed my clothes ?".

" Ofcourse It's me sweetheart. How can you think that I will allow others to see what is mine. Even it is girls I don't like it ". He replied shamelessly.

" See . That's why I can't accept you. Your over possessiveness is something I can't accept. I am not an object Samrat that youbcan possess. Please leave me . My life is nothing to do with me. Lea ---", my words abruptly stopped with his screaming.

" SHUT UP '".

I instantly placed my palm on my mouth not to make him angry and face his wrath.

" You will never listen when am being soft with you . You only likes the hard way . You don't want to remain as my posession right . Then just watch what happens when I will stop protecting you from others. You will understand my value , my love".

" Get ready . From tomorrow we will be living in my family mansion . You can talk with everyone there. I can see how you can face this cruel world. You are not liking when I am hiding you from this cruel world then it's ok for me. Good lick Sitara let's start the game in your way only ".

He stated and left the room with out looking back . Am hella confused and frightened thinking what he is up to.