Chapter 15

" Look Sitara, today Kriti is coming here for the Puja ceremony next day , I expect you to be on your best behaviour. Don't create a scene and don't hurt her with your words ", Aadhya ordered Sitara who is helping Dipti by chopping vegetables.

Sitara just nodded but Dipti seen the hurt in her eyes. By each passing second Dipti is getting more suspicious. She found her crying in the lawn after coming out of Abeer's room.

" I will find out Sitara if you turn out to be innocent then no matter what I will help you ", Dipti decided firmly.

Soon after they heard some noise from the hall and went out to check only to find kriti and her husband Krishna.

They warmly welcomed the couple happily. Angad gave a hug to kriti and kissed her forehead. When Sitara seen it her heart ached. The brother who can't even see her getting hurt is now not present in him.

Angad noticed Sitara and felt bad for her but he soon composed and left from there. Samrat is not present as he has an important meeting in the office.

" How are you Tara ", kriti greeted Sitara with a fake smile but Sitara didn't replied and left for her room.

" Ignore her , she is an ill mannered girl . Come and take a seat ", Aadhya offered to the couple.

" No aunty , am leaving now as there is an emergency.  I will join in the evening ", krisna took the blessings from the elders of Sinha family and left.

After engrossed with their talk Kriti informed that she will take some rest and headed towards her room.

Instead of going to her room she reached Sitara's room and entered with out knocking.

She found Sitara with swollen eyes and red cheeks and wide smile came to her face.

" Wow what a lovely sight to witness ", Kriti mocked Sitara only to be welcomed with an angry glare.

" GET. OUT ", Sitara emphasised each word stressing.

" Why so early my dear sister , you know how much happy I am now when you are hated by each every one of this family", kriti said looking at Sitara with a huge smile but Sitara didn't uttered anything which lead to her disappointment.

" Ohh Sitara I didn't notice how you burnt your hand is it some gift from Samrat", she again said with a fake concern to get some reaction from Sitara .

" Why do you care Kriti. Laugh how much you can from my misery. But one day I will get proper evidence to show everyone ", Sitara shouted unable to take Kriti's shit anymore.

" Hmm , you are very innocent Sitara. For whom you will prove and what will you get  in return ", kriti asked while taking a seat on the coach.

" I will prove it to my family and leave Samrat ".

" Sitara Sitara. How naive of you. Do you think that it is easy for you to flee from Smarat. I had seen it in his eyes he will go to any extent just to keep you beside him ", she laughed out uttering the disgusted facts in mockery.

" Ok then how you forget Kriti if I ask no order Smarat to make your life hell then think about it what can he do for me ", Sitara said with a victory smirk making kriti's face pale.

Kriti stood up from the coach with a fear on her face and asked" you won't do that right ?".

" Try me ", Sitara replied.

Kriti is literally trembling now. She knows that Sitara has that power on Samarat. She don't want to live a life with out money and power. But she composed herself to not show her fear to Sitara and said " then be ready to see your own mother on the roads".

Sitara didn't understand what kriti is saying why her mother will be in that State. Then Kriti took her phone out and showed a video to Sitara which made the ground slip under Sitara's feet. .

" No , this can't be true . My mother will never do that to me ", Sitara shook her head while tears flowing from her cheeks.

"That's why I calls you stupid Sitara . Your mother is only has greed on money and power . When I informed her that Smarat is interested in you then she is the one who planned everything to make this marriage to be done. From this marriage we got many deals and the respect in society for us is very high. I took the video only in case if your mother betrays me then it will be useful. What can I expect from a lady who can do this ugly thing to her own daughter", kriti said but Sitara didn't heard anything.

Her heart broke learning about the betrayal of her mother.

She had destroyed the pure relationship for her greed. Sitara became numb listening everything. The members who should protect her thrown her into the fire.

The attempts which she tried in the past year to escape this marriage are turned worthless.

Her struggles to prove everyone about her innocence are not at all needed.

Kriti who is witnessing everything felt a pinch of guilt in her heart but she shrugged it off by uttering that she deserves this for threatening her and left the room with her four months baby bump.

Sitara fell on her knees and staring at the wall numbly. She is not feeling any tears to shed on learning everything.

Her heart is bleeding that she is living in lies. That everyone is lying to her not only that her life became a lie.

On that very weak moment that she decided and made her heart to live like others wanted . Her all emotions are gone away on the same moment.

She has nothing left to be done but accept her fate which her own mother rubbed on her. She can't forgive her for that. Her mother made her untrusted. 

She lost every hope to live but death is also not an option for her. Samrat had instilled that fear in her not to hurt herself.

" I hate you ma. You are  not even eligible to be called as a mother ", she started screaming and that's when tears fall from her eyes. She is crying her heart out.

But if she knew that she is not only the person crying . Along with her another person is also felt the taste of betrayal from their loved ones who had heard everything from outside of the door.

" DIPTI SINHA ".