02 | Jordy's house

Delilah

It has been 4 days since my first day of school meaning today is Friday.

It's the period before lunch and I'm in class alone since no one has art with me.

"Students before you go. I need to let you know about the art trip next Tuesday. Details will be sent to your emails." The teacher said before the class dispersed.

I walked out of the class and made my way to the cafeteria. Josie and her friends have been the best people since I touched down on this school.

Even though I have a feeling Xander doesn't like me but o well no one ever liked me in Canada.

I joined the group and they were in the middle of a debate about something.

"Lilah what do you think, the movies or fancy dinner for a first date ?" Axel asked.

"Movies, fancy places bore me."

Axel clapped his hands and looked back at Josie "Exactly Josie. No one likes fancy dinners like you."

I laughed and took out the gummy's I bought in the morning.

I looked at Xander who was already looking at me. I quickly looked back at Jordan who was talking about her new shoe collection.

****

Schools over finally, I miss staying at home and sleeping on my own time.

"Guys any of y'all want to come over to my place? I'm home alone and I don't want to be alone. We can have a sleepover?" Jordan asked.

Everyone agreed to come.

"Yay, group sleepover. I'll text everyone what they can bring."

Everyone went their separate ways. Mom came to pick me up and we headed to the mall to get stuff for the sleepover.

"So do you find anyone attractive at school?" Mom asked.

"Not really, haven't had my eye on boys or girls yet."

"Oh well, I'm sure you'll find someone soon."

"I'm not looking for anyone Mom."

"Suit yourself Cinderella."

We got inside the food market and bought some groceries. I was actually in charge of games but no mom said we should get some snacks and food.

We then went inside the clothing store to get me pjs since I didn't have proper PJs.

We finished shopping and headed back home. I began getting ready to leave the house.

I was kinda late since everyone was there already.

"Mom hurry up, you're not the one who has plans."

"I actually have plans I'm going on a date."

"And you don't tell your daughter you seeing someone. Bad parenting I will report you."