05 | Study session

Delilah

School just ended and I'm outside waiting for my mom. She decided to come fetch me today since I told her I was too lazy to walk.

"You Delilah right." A feminine voice called from behind me.

I turned back to see the captain of the cheer team. I have seen her around but I don't pay much attention to her cause she seems like a bitch literally.

I nodded.

"I'm Amelia.", she says sucking in the bottom of her lip.

That's when her name clicked in. Felix and Axel were talking about her being Xander's ex-girlfriend.

What does she want?

"Since you not going to talk to me. I guess I can put it straight. I know you and Xander aren't a thing but I'm just warning you, stay away from him cause his mine and mine only"

She's pissing me off. "Does Xander know you claiming him or are you just being delusional?"

She froze for a minute before turning her direction to her friends and then back to me. " Fuck off-."

"I was never interested in talking to you either." I walked to the nearest bench taking a seat.

Finally, my mom came and we drove home.

"How was school?" Mom says focusing on the road.

"The usual, and there's this girl named Amelia. She's so rude, I don't like her."

"Well, she must be a bitch if my daughter doesn't like her. Just avoid her, I don't want to come to school just because you fought someone's daughter."

"L.O.L, I won't fight this year I promise, I'm not promising."

Mom laughed. "At least use the techniques I told you."

We arrived home, I got out of the car and made my way to my room.

I'm tired.

I received a notification from my phone.

Xander: I need your help!

My help for?

Delilah: For what?

Xander: Maths. I need help with the topic we did today.

Delilah: why?

Xander: We writing a quiz on the topic, and fuck Delilah I don't understand anything.

Xander: I'm coming over before you say no.

Delilah: No stay homeeeee.

Xander: Already on my way.

I tried calling him so he would just turn back but no answer.

I got out of bed and quickly changed into something more comfortable. I wore my pjs like usual.

 I wore my pjs like usual