03 | Party

Delilah

So basically I woke up to my phone buzzing. Why you may ask.

Xander put himself on my Instagram story now my mom is asking too many questions and people on my Instagram are asking too many questions.

"Guys, where's Xander?" I asked the group.

"Oh his in the room, oh I saw what he posted on your story," Josie answered me.

"He did a good thing hiding his face with the emoji or else his ex would've been putting you on her death wish," Axel said.

"Don't fucking scare her bro. Amelia is not mean at all. She just has psycho issues." Felix added.

What the fuck are these people talking about. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to Xander.

"I'm coming in I don't care if you're naked." I opened the door to see a half-dressed Xander.

He wore grey sweater pants and he was shirtless too.

God took time making him. This man's body was immaculate.

"Your starring."

"No, I'm not."

"Suit yourself."

"Xander log out of my account now."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why, it's my account and you are getting too comfortable."

"I'm not logging out, your account's entertaining."

"Please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything."

Xander's face went from a straight face to a sneaky face. "Anything ?"

"Stop, not what you thinking."

"For it to be fair, let me give you my account login."

"No, I don't want to traumatize myself. Im sure I'll see boobs when I open your feed."

"No, you won't."

After arguing for what felt like an hour. He ended up giving me his account and to my surprise his feed was peaceful, it had his friends and family on it.

****

I was waiting for Mom to come get me with her new boyfriend. I just wanted to sleep I didn't feel like doing anything this Saturday at all.

Finally moms car came to the driveway. I loaded my bags and said bye to everyone.

I got in the back of the car.

"Hi," the man who was in the driving seat said.

"Hey, I'm Delilah. I'm her daughter." I pointed at my mom.

"I'm Marcus. Nice to meet you, Delilah."

Marcus seemed like a sweet guy. He was the opposite of my dad and he seemed to be rich. Look at the watch he's wearing.

"Was that him?" Mom asked.

"Yes, but no we not dating."

The drive was quite funny.

Marcus is from London but moved to California last year cause he had to open up a business here. He doesn't have any kids and doesn't have family here except for a few friends. His very funny.

We arrived at home. I took my bags and made my way to my room. I threw the bags down and belly-flopped on my bed closing my eyes.

****
Woke up to my phone ringing.

Josie🫶🏼

I answered it.

"Girl get up, I'm outside let's go to a party."

"Josie what the hell. I'm not going it's so short notice."

"You're coming or I'll come drag you. Im giving you 15 mins." She said before dropping the phone.

I jumped out and quickly washed my face and put on some light makeup. I changed my outfit.

I grabbed my phone and run downstairs

"Bye, Mom, Bye Marcus. Josie's outside."

"Text me your location sweetie."

"Okay, Mom love you."

I got out of the house and went inside Josie's car. "Hey, sleeping beauty."

I rolled my eyes and Josie drove us to the party. It was a college party but we were able to get access cause of Axel's oldest brother.

I hate parties with my life. A lot of drunk people who smell so bad. Smoke everywhere, music so loud. I'd rather stay home.

We arrived at the building. It was a frat house, cars parked in a line, and people either outside or inside.

House parties never go well at all.

Josie and I got out of the car and made our way to our friends who were outside waiting for us.

We all greeted each other even though we saw each other 5 hours ago.

I glanced at Xander who was already looking at me. I quickly looked away.

We went inside and the music was so loud. Drunk teens roamed the room. Smoke everywhere and the flashing led lights that set the mood.

"Follow me, I got us reserved seats." Axel lead the way and everyone followed behind him.

We approached people that were seating by the sofas. There was space so Axel pointed for us to seat.

Josie sat next to me and so did Jordan so I was the middle of the girls.

Josie took out a can of brutal fruit from the cooler box next to us. "What do you guys want."

"What you having for me and Delilah," Jordy said.

Josie passed us the brutal fruits and I opened it. Brutal fruit is my go-to drink since I don't like getting drunk at all.

I took a sip and when I put my drink in between my legs. I mistakenly made eye contact with Xander.

He was manspreading. I would allow him to destroy me.

DELILAH.

I looked down and took out my phone. Scrolling on TikTok.

Even though I couldn't hear anything from the videos it was worth looking around and looking at Xander.

I need the bathroom.

I told Jordy and Josie I'm going to the bathroom and they asked to come along but I refused.

I went upstairs and looked for the bathroom. The first one had a line so I looked for one without anybody in it.

Finally found one. It was in a room, I'm going to be quick so no one will catch me in here. I got inside the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

I don't actually want to pee. I just needed a party break.

_____
I'm getting writer's block. I need to get back to my muse but here's another chapter lovies.

Follow, vote, and comment.