𑁍 ~ Noting before Reading ~ 𑁍

Hello there!

This is Hailo-Bailo, giving you some stuff to note in this fanfiction, before shet starts. These are only friendly reminders and are not to be taken very personally.

~~~~~~~~~~

▪︎ For possibly in-character things, cursing like f-bombs and others foul language will most likely be in this book. However, they will most likely be censored out, being me and all that.

▪︎ This is a what-if fanfiction - This means that some things may not be considered 'canon' or official in the actual QSMP plotline. This includes some events happening (possibly related to the OC (Frop Egg) in this fanfiction) that would certainly not be in the real lore and other things. If you want to see whether something is canon or not and you're (maybe) new to the QSMP things, the wiki is your buddy and always there.

▪︎ If you feel a bit mean and want to send a hate comment of sorts for no reason, please don't. I may take it seriously and possibly report you, and unless you want that, don't take the risk. Friendly (or intense, I dunno lol) criticisms like spotting spelling mistakes or grammar errors (or somewhat more but similar) are exceptions.

▪︎ I am possibly extremely bad at the precise personality on characters, so I do apologize if some things or actions they do in this fanfiction may not be as accurate, whether it's on purpose or not. I'm not an extreme QSMP fan after all and I'm only doing this fanfiction because I am bored (no judging :,)).

▪︎ Updates will NOT be always (or literally) consistent. I might either update in a few days or in a few months, so do not expect an organized update schedule from me (and I'm bad at consistency on updates anyway).

▪︎ Do not expect high-quality writing - I'm not an expert on writing, and again, I'm only doing this for fun (because I'm bored). Spotting spelling errors (for example) are exceptions because, well, make it make sense.

———

• I'm using Phil's point-of-view (a.k.a. mainly using his streams as the scenarios) for the majority of this fic...yes, I'm using them. There will be parts where original (and unofficial/not canon) stuff happens but other than that, just expect things to go similar but with another egg to protect by people.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you'll enjoy reading this fanfiction :]

(Edit: Actually attempting to search 'QSMP' in the story search here in Wattpad, I saw a fanfic similar to a new egg that was made before me - I'm sobbing, why does it have to be like this ;-; (jk it's fine lol it's just coincidental stuff haha))

(And look, I bet there are literally books that talk about how bad a good amount of stories here in Wattpad (or the MAJORITY if it's that cursed) are, with book covers, blurbs, the writing in general, but do you really think I want it to be good? The situation in summary is that I'd rather want to write in an app other than Google Docs, Microsoft Word or other things related to writing...and besides, I'm already here (suggestion by a friend to which I agreed on doing it), so why not use 'em up to do random shet?)