CH. 7 - 01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01100101 01100100

00110011 01110010 01100100 00101101 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 01101111 01101110 00100000 01010000 01001111 0101011
(3rd-person POV)

Never in Frop's life had it seen such a being with numbers surrounding them. Of course, being that it never really roamed around the outside world until just a few chapters ago, many things would be new to it - though seeing a numbered being who floats across thin air was something even a normal person could imagine to witness in their life.

The floating being simply watched it from above, not moving an inch for quite a while. Due to Frop's innocence, being that it was intrigued by them, it began to circle around it, despite not actually circling it around as it was floating above ground. It didn't know of their threats and power; seeing that they weren't attacking, it took the opportunity to do what it would normally do to an odd looking friend.

However, it only stopped doing so when it noticed the green and black being taking out a camera and snapping a picture of it doing its action. It was confused as to why it did it, so in an attempt of trying to communicate (with its lack of vocabulary and voice), it placed down a sign, reading out; 'meep?' It didn't think whether the being could even communicate as much as it could, but at least it was an innocent attempt.

The being stayed quiet. They never spoke a word. Never had they spoke before, even, back at the first day of appearance, back at their first rampages. They only stared at the egg, one who was oblivious to its existence, innocent from their past sins. It was an opportunity for them to strike it down, just like all the other lives they took before. Everyone else was far from the both of them; they could've make Frop's two-lives short to just one in a span of a mere minute.

Did they take said opportunity?
Oddly, no.

Taking the picture they took, they instead flew away from Frop to the direction where everyone else were. In confusion, the egg followed, unsure of where they were going exactly and why, after breaking its sign that it placed before. All of a sudden, the being stopped, hiding behind a spot of a hill, peeking at times on the current situation, Frop following their actions obliviously. It seemed that there wasn't just one of the floaty numbered beings present.

As the sky suddenly shifted from clear day to glistening night, another one of them appeared out of thin air, floating from a much higher level of thin air. Some of the people around including Phil immediately took what looked to be monitors (from the distance) and pressed a certain button, making all the eggs around disappear and sent to a safer location called the NINHO, a hotel specifically for the eggs in case of danger. The only egg around then was Frop, one who would be extremely fragile as its current status.

From afar, Phil called out to the others, "Where's Frop?!", his voice showing clear concern for its safety. He had realized that Frop, an egg who hasn't gotten a space in the NINHO, have disappeared out of nowhere for undisclosed reasons without being teleported. Little did he know that it was hiding nearby with the literal being who was known to kill off its kind with one unfair fell swoop. The others, hearing his exclamation, either responded with confusion on where it was or who it was, as some of them hadn't meet it yet.

Many of the parents either built up to try attacking it or shoot from afar, but despite all the strikes, the being didn't take any damage; it was invincible at that time, making it a much more of a threat if they were to attack as so. For a good while, they simply stood at their place, similar to what the being with Frop once did. It only took that long before they finally began to move, this time across an unspecific path that would lead up to the NINHO instead of the parents. Seeing their action, everyone else followed it, some of them choosing to teleport in order to arrive where they thought they would be in the process.

Once everyone else were gone around the area where Richarlyson's birthday was celebrated, the replicant being who was with Frop finally got out of their hiding spot, the egg following its actions from behind. They, as usual, flew up and around the spot, making sure that no one else but the two were around anymore. After confirming that they were indeed alone then, they flew back to the egg, their supposed 'feet' now touching the ground.

Frop didn't know who they were. Clearly, it wouldn't be scared of trying to circle around them. As expected, it began doing so once again, showing the sign that it was intrigued of them as a being.

They looked to be confused, it seemed, from its action. Shouldn't it fear them, supposedly knowing that they could easily wipe it out of existence? Shouldn't it hate them, supposedly knowing that beings such as them was known to kill its kind mercilessly? In reaction, they flew away from it for a good while, before going back down on the ground, just not too near to the egg, which made it stop circling around it upon action.

Confused as to why they did such a thing, Frop put yet another sign, reading, once again, 'meep?'. It never thought to suspect anything with regards to their actions; it'd simply ask and go with it. Once again, they didn't respond much to its sign, only staring back with their seemingly-non-existent eyes in a sort of reaction. After a while, though, they took out an unsigned book and threw it at the egg, before taking one last picture of it near its sign and said book and taking their leave.

Grabbing the book they threw from the floor and breaking its sign once again, it ran towards the leaving being, trying to catch up to it, however this time, they were too fast, and within 5 seconds, they were nowhere to be seen from the egg's point of view. Since it couldn't find them anymore, it simply decided to read what was in the book they gave.

SP4R3D

That was what it read. 'SP4R3D'. It couldn't comprehend what it actually meant, despite its knowledge of English itself being quite well. Keeping the book to itself for now, it looked around once again in hopes to find the being that flew away once more. No one was around, however - no such beings, no other eggs, no parents. It was deserted, with only itself - and a few random bulls - being the only breathing creature present.

Once again, it was alone. While there were no such immediately-hostile mobs around, it was still alone. Alone while numerous things back at the NINHO had much more chaos going on with that other being.

It was alone. However, alone spared is better than left dead.

~~~~~~~~~~