CH. 6 - Better Together

3rd-person POV

Once they arrived at the Favela, where Fit would take his haircut soon, they went and visited a few of the Brazillians around; Cellbit, Pac and Mike, before the session.

First came Cellbit. He was the first person besides Fit and Philza to finally meet Frop after the incident previously. He was wondering why the message came up, so the other two explained what the situation was. He also stated to them during the rest of the conversation that he would get a haircut as well, most probably after Fit would get his.

While they were talking, Richarlyson, another egg, was hanging out and about with the four eggs. Tallulah felt generous to give Frop its own signs, finally, as it using hers would cause slight confusion, especially to those who haven't met it yet. Taking the old-fashioned oak signs, Frop quickly put a 'meep', this time with a smiley face, to indicate that it was happy, along with numerous crouchings-up-and-downs.

Then came Pac and Mike. They were the ultimate pair; without either one, there would be no such thing as the Tazercraft. Frop would meet them for the first time, too, along with seeing its first train in its life.

After a couple of chit-chats, Tallulah convincing Phil to try getting a haircut as well and Frop silently watching everything unfold in conversations in awe, they then went off to trying the train that Pac and Mike first came on. They chose to do this first before Fit's haircut, giving them time to contemplate things before it would begin.

Things did not go completely smoothly, as a few people went off the train by accident while it was moving, notably two eggs and one person for the sake of seeing if one of said eggs were alright. While Ramón was able to take it and come back safely, Tallulah, in Phil's perspective, was different. She'd need someone to accompany her, otherwise something wrong might happen. Frop only watched what was happening, along with the others that were on the train. Everything was fine in the end.

Fast forward to when they went back to the main Favela spot for Fit(and soon, apparently, Phil)'s haircut, at a spot down below the concrete road with 'sewage water' flowing into it was an odd crater of sorts, perhaps from someone exploding the area, where Ramón and Chayanne proceeded to go and do whatever mayhem they were doing, going to cramped places where their parents couldn't even see them in the process. Tallulah and Frop simply stayed back with the parents, with Tallulah simply commenting on their actions slightly while Frop being merely confused on their actions. It was a bit reckless back in the ocean monument, deciding to go alone straight to its doom, though it didn't look like it knew what it was doing in the first place. It was reckless without knowing it was so, to say the least.

Fit was called for his haircut after a while of the eggs near the 'sewers', as what Phil would call it as, with Richarlyson catching up with the other eggs. Phil had to call everyone out of the sewers, or the 'tiete river' as what Richarlyson called it, so that all of them could witness Fit's glorious haircut results, despite the fact that he, in reality, doesn't even have hair to cut in the first place.

While waiting, Cellbt came by and secretly asked Phil for at least an egg, as he was making a birthday cake while he had the time. He didn't specify on who's birthday it was in his message delivery, but Phil gave the eggs anyway, with Tallulah and Frop witnessing in the process. As Cellbit went off to make the cake, Phil noted to the two eggs that it was a secret, something that the majority should not know for any reason until the time would come. Tallulah understood though Frop didm't exactly know the meaning. Seeing Frop's odd lack of movement after what he said, she briefly explained what secrets were before it immediately began crouching up and down with energy once again, indicating a strong 'yes'.

After that, it was the haircut results, waiting inside the barber shop of the Favela.

Showing dazzling pink hair with what looked to be braids while not covering the whole head where hair would usually be, along with quite a mustache to have from someone who had less of a visible one previously, both Fit and Phil was in dismay of their sightings, along with, possibly, some of the eggs who also witnessed it. Frop surely was confused on what it saw as well. Looking at said results, Phil tried getting out of the barber shop only to realize that the exit was blocked with sandstone blocks.

Seeing that it was his turn next, he sat down on the chair anxiously, taking many deep breaths as Mike, the main barber, examined his hair. Requesting for the haircut to stay blonde like his normal hair colour, he hoped that it wouldn't be too bad - though, looking at Fit who once didn't even have hair to begin with, he also doubted that it would look as merciful as he expected.

As he should expect, it didn't go as pleasant.

Now having a mustache similar to McYum and additional hair around his literal Urahara hat sprouting out, even before he could see what he looked like, there were cameras all around him, ready to snap it once it would be fully revealed. The moment he took out his upper armour, the sound of seemingly 20 camera snaps (when it was clearly just 3) echoed through the small space, one of the printed-out pictures being placed on the wall with many others presenting each customer's haircut result.

Fast forward to Cellbit's haircut monstrosity being the next one a good while after Phil's, his result was as followed; Lack of hair besides a bit of his brown strokes and the white (or light gray) strands. Mike noted that the majority of his hair was 'covering his ears', so he did the job for him by...shaving the majority of his hair. Phil from behind muttered to himself that such outcome was expected; whatever Cellbit was hoping as a result would take quite a turn in the end.

During all this, Frop was fascinated and intrigued by everything. Not only on quite the haircut results but their personality and friendship with each other. Even the other eggs, those spherical beings they refer as adopted children of their own, do things as if they themselves are human, just like them. Nothing would stop their happiness and friendship together, at least forever. These fascinated Frop, an egg who never really experienced the outside world on its own. Who knows how long it stayed at the basement?

Then came Richarlyson's birthday. Frop had never heard of a birthday until when it was mentioned, specifically Richarlyson's birthday. It was curious on how it would go, so following everyone else, it celebrated his birthday. Of course, it didn't know that he had a birthday in the first place, so it lacked a present to give him. Richarlyson, seeing Frop's current position, came up and reassured it, saying that perhaps next birthday can it be prepared, along with many other birthdays from the other eggs to come. It felt much more happy after that, and so they celebrated together with joy.

During the celebration, however, Frop became distracted all of a sudden from something from afar. A dim green, lacking appearance due to such a thing hiding from behind a hill. It didn't look like it was coming from a normal zombie or anything in the ordinary. Curiosity killing the cat, Frop went off, leaving everyone as they were busy celebrating. It would take a while before realizing that one of the eggs went missing for who-knows-why.

It sprinted at whatever green 'thing' it was, but the more it got closer, the more it seemingly got further from it. It ran and ran and ran, until no one from Richarlyson's birthday could see it. It didn't know that it went far, but it went and went anyway. It was only when it finally caught full sight of the green 'thing' could it realize what it had just done. Yet another risky move by going away from everyone else, it seemed.

While it got its desire of wanting to see what the green 'thing' was, what it saw was something it didn't expect at all. With tons of numbers coloured neon green and black surrounding a hidden, black-like figure at the middle, the being stared down as it floated on the sky itself; something that it had never seen anyone do before. There wasn't any eyes looking at the egg - it was only the odd being of numbers. It never spoke a word; it only was there.

Little did Frop know that such a being could easily obliterate it within a second as it was known to dispose off of many eggs before. Being alone with them wouldn't be quite...safe.

~~~~~~~~~~