CH. 4 - Hanging Out and Quests

3rd-person POV

Things were going slightly...'interesting'. At least, to the oblivious new egg.

It first learnt about the hotel that protects the eggs whenever they're in danger and far away from their houses. It was able to access to Tallulah's safehouse with the teleportation pad found at Phil, Chayanne and Tallulah's basement but couldn't access to Chayanne's one, so it decided to hang around Tallulah's safehouse in the meantimw, while Chayanne was setting up his ender pearl statis.

After that, it learnt about cannons that could launch it high up in the air. At first Phil wasn't sure whether attempting to launch it into the air was even safe, considering the launch needed a couple of TNT which are explosives that could kill someone if not used properly or wisely, but with Frop witnessing the three other eggs doing it and surviving, it had to hop in and try it itself.

They then finally began to go to the spot where they would supposedly start whale-watching. Though, their trip to there went a bit more than planned. Turns out, during their ride, a few whales were near a random shore and they spotted it only when they were concerningly close to their motorboats. Taking note from a flashback (from another perspective), them getting too close to the boats may end up the riders getting highly injured, if not possibly killed in an instant.

All 6 of them agreed on witnessing the sudden appearance of the whales being considered as 'whale-watching' to not only speed quests up but to lessen the risks of (possibly) death. Frop was oblivious from the fact that whales pack more than just a chomp-punch, but looking at both the scenario and the others' reactions, it would learn that no, whales should not be the ones to be circled around out of curiousity.

On top of the whale risk, Tallulah suddenly disappeared (voided) from the motorboat when they were close to the spot Phil was mentioning to go to. This meant that when she was to come back, she would still be on the water; where whales may appear. While the other 5 were waiting for her to come back, Ramón decided to fight a whale from the shore using a portable cannon he had with him, which was risky, considering one, the whales' strength is high and two, the egg only had one life before dying completely. While that was happening, another whale came by, this time about the spot Tallulah disappeared around.

This lead to both Ramón, Phil and Fit killing off said whale, again, from the shore, in order for Tallulah to not die upon appearing again, but while attacking, it launched straight at the direction where they were at, its big jaws diving almost directly at the attacker. They were able to kill off the whale, but seeing it charging right at them even on the shore, they surely remembered to be more cautious. This included Frop, who was watching everything from behind, witnessing how a side attacks and another charges in offense.

Tallulah was safe from the whale but she was definitely concerned when finding out that the embodiment of literal death was around the same area she disappeared at after coming back. Though, all of that didn't stop Chayanne from cooking the dishes for the quests like old-fashioned. When everything looked calm, he set up the dishes available for the day, fish and chips, sushi, deep friend shrimp and crab legs being on the menu.

Ramón swiftly took the fish and chips while Tallulah chose the deep fried shrimp. Chayanne picked the crab legs before Frop selected the last option; sushi. It had never tried a type of food like sushi, and it enjoyed it greatly when eating it! It didn't have a big variety of edible products back at the basement, so tasting something as delicious as Chayanne's cooking of sushi was almost like a miracle.

The two parents were glad to already accomplish 3 quests out of 5 for the day, but it didn't mean the next activity quest before the lullaby would be easy. Defeating an ocean monument, while not being the most dangerous challenge to do, wasn't the easiest of challenges. They had an inexperienced egg with them, too.

Back previously, Frop was given spare armour to have in the meantime, since having the good enchanted slime armour was not going to be done quick. Although it may be diamond armour, it didn't wash away the chances of danger awaiting to appear like a harsh backstab. It was also unsure whether it could actually fight on real enemies or not. It looked to be brave, but it didn't show as much, especially with no actual threat around.

Whether it was experienced or not, it had to do the quests. This meant that it had to come with the others to clear up an ocean monument, so it had to be prepared as much as possible. Phil was wise to explain the concept of an ocean monument and how to make clearing it a bit easier, not only to the new egg but also to Chayanne and Tallulah. Ramón looked to be alright from explanations since he had supposedly cleared ocean monuments on his own before.

With weapons, oak doors and additional information to note, the 6 set off to an ocean monument Fit was able to find in the past, certain that it hadn't been cleared by anyone yet. It was somehow a calm ride, with Phil explaining more about the ocean monument on the way to Chayanne and Tallulah. This time, Frop was also on their motorboat instead of Fit's. It was invested in everything he talked about. It wanted to learn more and more, not only about ocean monuments and the enemies within but also about the other structures and the people in the world.

It was only a matter of a moment when the new egg will really learn something new in the ocean monument.

~~~~~~~~~~