Comfort

(A/N: hey lovely's! just wanna say i'm gonna slow my pace a bit, i'm publishing too fast for my liking and i'm super exhausted from my school exams XD)

*Soaps POV*

We were just done with Hassan when we got a radio call. it was Y/N's radio signal, but instead of the calm and welcoming voice i got to hear it was a man, his voice sounded Korean as he spoke into the radio "hello? this is Kor-Tac member Horangi, I've just found someone apart of...." There was a slight pause until he spoke again "Task force 141, they are wounded on their...wings.. leg and shoulder, i'm currently near the Kor-Tac base. does anyone copy" we all pause, i look up at ghost with Panick as i hear Alejandro reply "this is Alejandro, tell me... what does their dog tag say..?" the man who called himself Horangi replied back "it says.. Y/N M/N L/N.."

*Back to Y/N's POV*

i felt like my head was going to explode as i opened my eyes to a bright and burning like, i felt a weight on my stomach so i looked down, to my surprise i saw Soap with his head slumped on my stomach, his eyes were closed and his breath slow.. he was sleeping?

i stared at Soap for a LONG time before i tried to move my position quietly, it wasn't extremely comfortable to have a big.. muscular, man resting his head on you. as i shifted i felt Soap tense up, his hand raised and cupped my cheek, and he raised his head after a moment and stared up at me. He stared at me for like 2 minutes before letting out a sigh of relief "holy shit your awake.. you were sleeping for 2 days.." My eyes widened at that comment and i remember that his hand was still on my cheek, my face went hot as i looked away from him.

 "Uhm, ok... can you take your hand off my cheek?" i ask, he chuckled and shakes his head. "Nah, i wanna feel more of ya" he replied and i blushed harder, my wings shifted and covered my face, nudging his hand off. "Hey!" he huffed. i frowned at him and grinned "your gonna have to earn touching me! ha!" i said with pride and i earned a glare from him, he crossed his arms and chuckled "alright then!" He declared and noticed a doctor entering the room, i noticed too and nodded over to the doc. "Sergeant Y/N, good to see you awake. how are you feeling?" the doctor asked. "i feel like i haven't slept in years'" i sighed, ruffling my wings. "That would be normal, although you were asleep for two days. oh, i'm also letting you out early because your 'avian' healed your wounds well" after he said that the doctor took out a clip board and handed it to me with a pen, the doc pointed to a blank section, i realized i had to sign it so i could leave and write down my signature and handed it back to the doctor, he nodded slightly and put the board down turning to the door before looking over his shoulder to look at me. "Your free to go, soap make sure she doesn't fall" the doctor nodded over at Soap and Soap nodded back.

-----------

It has been 1 day after i woke up and i'm already involved in a mission, we had to get this guy named "El Sin Nombre". so here i am, standing on a roof top with Ghost, Soap, Alejandro, and Graves. They were currently talking right now but i wasn't listening, i was looking at my wings. Price had made a cool vest thing for the soft spots under my wings, near the starting point of my wing stubs, it was a soft spot that most avians had so Price gave me a vest thingy that covers the wings stubs but allows me to move my wings, it was pretty co-

"Y/N? ya listenin'?" Soap interrupted my thoughts, i jolted and stood straight. "Yep! yep! totally!".

Soap gave me a look for a moment before continuing on. "a cartel lieutenant" he said and Alejandro replied back with his leopard tail swaying slightly "Nice, brother. you are learning".

Alejandro: my sources tell me all the VIPs in las almas will be here tonight. some are invited, others are umm...

Graves: Volun-told?