waking

A/N: hey guys! i'm so sorry for losing track of time! but i'm back again with a new chapter HORRAYYY! (Seriously i'm sorry for leaving you guys waiting 🫂) AND spoiler warning if you still haven't played or watched Modern warfare 2!

Damn it... why does everything hurt?

was my first thought as i woke up in.. my bed? i look around before looking down at myself, oh! i was still in my military clothes... same shirt.. although, have my pants grown larger? the bottom parts are literally over my ankles and the waist band is over my stomach

i just ignore it and look around again, there it was, a small note on my nightstand leaning on a glass of water and pills. i reach over and grab the note, looking down to see that the first thing it said was "From your Favorite guy, Soap" that's when the memories flooded back into my head, Soap fucked me!? was that what the pills were for!? holy shit! i look down at the note again and start to read it

From your Favorite guy, Soap

Sorry about before, love, i was a bit too excited, even after yer said to Valeria yer trusted me :)

me and the others are one a mission right now, but we'll be back soon, reminder to yer to take those pills next to the water, anddd i might of bit you sooo yer'll have to wear some long sleeve shirts of yer don't want the others to see that i marked yer eheh.

I gave yer my pants since I ripped yer other ones

see yer soon!

fucking asshole, i thought, i wanted to go on the mission too! not get fucked by a werewolf! i let out an annoyed sigh and grabbed the pills and water, putting the pills on the back of my tongue before swallowing them with the water. I then stretch and look out the window to see that it was raining, not heavily but it was close to heavy. Alejandros base was horribly quiet, odd for Los Vaqueros that would usually have a song playing in the background or chatter echoing in the halls.

It was so silent.

--------

I got dressed and walked out of the sleeping quarters, looking around for a moment before I noticed that there were a few of Graves Thralls he called "the shadows" walking around but there were no Vaqueros walking around, no one expect the thralls were here

I saw that one of the Thralls noticed me and waved to the other Thralls, they all started looking at me eerily with their red eyes watching staring blankly at me. I wave over to one of them and walk over.

Y/N: hey, where is everyone?

I ask, the shadow just stares down at me, which makes me shift my wings uncomfortably, the shadow then sighs and replies back

Shadow 1: All Los Vaqueros have been detained, this is the immediate future

Y/N: what!? Who ordered you to do that!?

Shadow 1: Commander Graves

Y/N: graves..? what-

Before I could say anything else, the shadow raises his gun and points it at me, along with the other shadows... some of them held tasers or pistols, most of them having their usual guns. Why the hell were they pointing at me!? Wasn't taskforce 141 and shadow company together? Did Shepard know about this

Shadow 1: Commander Graves also ordered us to detain task force 141, your apart of this task force

Y/N: oh shit-

I took a sudden step back as one of the shadows with a taser lunged at me, trying to tase me in the chest, I flared my wings up and beating them hard in the air, making some of the shadows fall over or step back as I kicked the one who had a taser in the face.

Shadow 3: get her!

Shadow 7: shit! Don't let her get away!

A bullet suddenly flew past my face, and I knew I had to get out of here, I turned on my heel and started running down the hall, hearing the shadows yell and shout at out other while more bullets whizzed past me, shit, shit, shit, shit! Where the hell do I go!? I need to find the others!

----

i continue to run down the hallway, trying my best to avoid bullets as i burst through a door to the outside, i quickly look around before running to hide behind a dumpster, folding my wings in as best as i can as i hear multiple footsteps and shouts nearby, i let out a small sigh and looked back up to see that the shadows were gone.. was it safe to come out..?

carefully and quietly, i started to shuffle away from the dumpster.

no shadows, they all went into another direction, yelling at each other to find me

i started to sneak around behind the base's buildings and started to quietly climb up a ladder that went up to a roof, making sure to crouch as i carefully made my way to the edge of the roof, peeking over. 

three trucks, a few shadows laying still on the ground, i saw graves hissing in annoyance as he rubbed his temple, the other few shadows that were leaning over the concrete edges that kept trucks pulling into the base from falling down the hill looking over at Graves silently

"Find them!" Graves shouted "and get the Spanish bastard and that cryptid freak into a cell!"

Spanish bastard...? was it Rudy? Alejandro?

the shadows just silently nodded and walked over to the first truck, a shiver ran down my spine when i saw a Alejandros face after a shadow had picked up his limp body.. he looked unconscious, not dead thankfully, i then saw Konig's tall, unconscious form being picked up by two shadows, another having to come over and help them pick him up. a shadow nervously came over and murmured something to Graves, he of course widening his eyes and whipped his head around to glare at the shadow "what. do. you. mean, you lost.. the avian? they are the slowest of the task force! find them! NOW! the rest of you! we're gonna find that wraith and mutt"

..Soap and Ghost... what the fuck is happening??

(finally had the motivation to finish this chapter, i'm not abandoning this work! don't worry! i just don't have the motivation to work on stuff rn because of school  and exams coming up already)