Who are you?

"It's just a bunch of old geezers!" The Lasat standing on the ground in front of us says, crossing his arms

    "It's just a bunch of old geezers!" The Lasat standing on the ground in front of us says, crossing his arms. Fives looks offended.

"Well armed old geezers!"The mando girl answers.

"Hey!" Fives yells down, "We're not that old!"

       Images flash through my mind overlapping with voices as I look at the man standing in the back of the group. "Hey! Kira, what are you doing here?"

      I hear the voice of my dead little brother. I look at the man and I see him. But I shake my head and hear the voice of the man who ruined my life.

"Execute Order 66"

I see the men I consider to be my brothers turn on my best friend and commander.

Images of so many of my brothers fall to the ground with a holes in them.

"Kira! Kira! Kira!"

       The voices of my brothers all fade into one voice, or should I say one whisper. A barely audible whisper. Coming from the man standing there.

"Kira?"

      Rex, Wolffe, Fives and Gregor start to pull out their hand blasters but I quietly shake my head. They nod but look worried. I turn to the man.

" I am not Kira. My name is Avis. But I do know someone named Kira. Why do you ask?"

The man looks down. "She was someone I knew very well during the war."

      "Really?"Fives asks stepping forward and raising one eyebrow,"And what is your name, surprisingly handsome strange man?"

      The mandalorian, the boy, and the Lasat next to him look at the man confused, like they were trying to figure out how someone would think that he was handsome. Just leave it to Fives to find some weird and mildly uncomfortable thing to say.

" Uhhhh, Kanan Jarrus,"

       I know that name. Kanan is..was my father's name and Jarrus was my mother's maiden name. I look at the man confused.

      "Hey, do the numbers 7567, and 8915 mean anyhting to you?" We all freeze and reach for our weapons. "What did you just say?" Rex grabs the railing in front of his and glares down at the group below us. 

     "Uh, I said 7567 and 8915." The blue haired boy glances back at the man behind him nervously. Rex looks out at the horizon saying,

     "I haven't heard those digits in... Well, 7567 is my birth number, and 8915 is the number that Avis here got when she joined the GAR."

The boy looks down at the ground and furrows his eyebrows,"Birth number?"

     The man behind him's face immediately hardens and he growls out,"They're clones." He steps forward, drawing his lightsaber! He steps between the rest of the group and us. The boy with blue hair yells,

"Kanan, wait. Stop!"

Wolffe recoils and aims his blaster at the group. "Jedi. They've come for revenge!"

      He fires two shots at them but the man, Kanan, deflects them at the ground. The Lasat and the mandlorian both pull out their weapons and aim them at us ready to shoot.

"Drop the blaster, old man." The lasat growls.

     Then Gregor and Fives both draw their blasters,"Don't try it, boyo! I'll gun you down.Gregor shouts down. 

      Rex pushes Gregor and Fives's blasters down. "Stand down, troopers. Now!" He says, he turns to Wolffe and pushes his blaster down as well. "That's an order, soldier." Wolffe struggles against Rex's grip, exclaiming, "But he's a Jedi. A Jedi!" "I know. I know. But they weren't the ones that betrayed us. Remember what Avis is always telling you. Wolffe, remember." Wolffe lowers his blaster. Down on the ground I hear the blue-haired boy argue,

"Kanan, Ahsoka said to trust them."

      Rex tries to play of what just happened, trying to ease the tension. "Sorry about the, um, weapon's malfunction." He chuckles. "My friends here are just a little defensive. See, we haven't seen a Jedi since, uh...." From the ground Kanan raises one eyebrow, almost challenging Rex to say, since we killed them all. "Well, it's been a while."

     The boy with blue hair walks forward, placing a hand on the jedi's back. He steps in front of them and says,

     "Well, my name's Ezra. This is Kanan." He gestures to the jedi. "That's Sabine and Zeb." He waves his hand at the lasat and the mandalorian. The Lasat, who i know know as Zeb puts his weapon on is back. Glancing at the ground the boy continues. "It's nice to meet you 7567 and 8915."

      All of the boys put their hands on their hips, trying to look intimidating. "Actually my name is Rex. Captain, 501st Clone Battalion. Meet Commanders Gregor," He jerks his thumb at Gregor,"And Wolffe." He does the same for Wolffe.

      "We were sent by Ahsoka Tano." Ezra says. I can see Rex's face light up at the thought of Ahsoka. I share a look with Fives. We grin at each other and at the same time, we lean forward and smirk at Rex, wiggiling our eyebrows and nudging him in the shoulder.

       "Ahsoka Tano," Rex chuckles to himself. "I fought by her side from the Battle of Christophsis to the Siege of Mandalore. And a friend of hers is a friend of mine."

A/N Sorry if this isn't a good story. It's my first one.