Empire

When Fives and I finally walk back to the group, we hear everyone arguing

        When Fives and I finally walk back to the group, we hear everyone arguing. "The clones gave us up!" I hear Sabine yell, "They warned the Empire that we are here." Fives steps forward, "We would never do that!" Sabine, scowling waves a data pad in his face, "Oh, I found the binary transmission to the Empire." Tapping her finger on the pad, she continues, "And there are messages Ahsoka sent to Rex and he never answered her!" "What?" Rex looks confused, "I never got any messages from 'Soka." I see Wolffe turn around with a guilty look on his face. 

     Walking toward us, Kanan  points accusingly, "I knew it! I told you, they can't be trusted." Ezra puts a hand up to stop Kanan from coming any closer to us. "Wait, is this true?" he asks.  Rex turns around, finally realizing that Wolffe is not next to him. "Wolffe. What did you do?" Not turning around, Wolffe answered, sounding a little panicked, "I-I contacted the Empire. If they found out that we were helping Jedi, they'd wipe us out." Fives jerks forward, pissed at Wolffe. I grab hold of the back of his armor to stop him from trying to kill Wolffe. "You asshole! Now the Empire will definitely wipe us out." I put a hand on his chest, "Fives, calm down. I'm mad at him too, but there is nothing we can do about it now." He nods, still glaring at the man before us.

      "I wanted to protect you guys, protect our squad." Wolffe and Rex get up in each other's faces, "The war is over. we are free men." Rex grabs Wolffe by the shoulder and shakes him slightly. He lets go, "We can't live under the fear of the Empire for the rest of out lives, Wolffe. That's not freedom!" Wolffe looks at the ground, ashamed. "You're right. They're not our enemy. I'm sorry."

          I look over the Rebels and see Kanan squinting his eyes, glaring at us. Suddenly shots come out of their ship. "Kanan!" Sabine shouts, running out of the ship. Kanan force jumps up onto the roof to help Sabine. We see a probe droid fly off of the roof and down to the ground. Before I can warn Gregor and Zeb, I hear shots from below us. I run to the railing and see both of them unscathed. Kanan jumps down, blaster drawn and chases the droid. Fives and I follow, both o our weapons out. Suddenly I see a blaster bolt hit the droid square in the head. It falls to the ground, sparking. I turn and see Rex holding a sniper riffle. Both and I both give him a mock salute and chuckle as we see him roll his eyes.

****************Time Skip Brought To You By Zeb And Gregor being Besties*********************

        A while later, we are all standing around the fallen probe. "How long has this thing been watching us?" Ezra asks, turning to Kanan. "Long enough. How's the Phantom?" Uncrossing his arms, he turns to Sabine, who is just walking up. "Well, the engine took a direct hit. We're not going anywhere until I can fix it." Looking disgruntled, Zeb asks, "Wait, you mean we are stranded?" "Yup," Rex answers, looking sad, "And the Empire's on its way."