Past and Revelations

While Rex was putting together a list of possible bases for the Rebels, Fives and I were outside, talking with Sabine and Ezra

        While Rex was putting together a list of possible bases for the Rebels, Fives and I were outside, talking with Sabine and Ezra. "Soooo, you said that you would explain how you know the Bad Batch." Ezra pushes. Sabine shushes him and hits him on the back of the head. Looking at me she says, "Sorry Avis, he is an idiot. You don't have to tell us if you don't want to." I look at the ground and sigh, "No, it's alright, I'll tell you." Fives looks at me concerned, "Are you sure?" he asks. I nod, and begin.

      "So, as you can probably tell, I'm not a clone. I was the only non-clone to serve as a clone trooper in the GAR. My younger brother was a Jedi-" "Hold on." Ezra interrupts, "Your brother was a Jedi! What was his name?" I sigh, "His name was Caleb, he was a padawan during the war. He died during Order 66." "Oh." Ezra looks down at his feet, embarrassed, I continue. 

      "So as I was saying, I was only a little force sensitive, but not enough to be a Jedi, So I became the next best thing, a clone trooper. I trained with the clone from age 7 to when I was sent on my first mission. I was put with a group of five clones. The Domino Squad. It was me, Fives," I gesture to the man on my left, who smiles sadly, thinking of the Domino Squad, "Echo, who you probably know, this was long before he was blown up, and three other clones named Heavy, Droidbait, and Cutup. We started out all arguing and never completing a training session, but then one of the trainer helped us and we became on of the best squads. Our first mission was on the Rishi Moon. But Droids attacked. Rex and Commander Cody were already on their way down for inspection, but by the time they got there everyone was dead except for Me, Fives, Echo, Heavy, and Cutup. Droidbait was shot. After we escaped Cutup was eaten by a giant eel. We were able to warm Cody and Rex about the droid attack. They came to help us. We needed to blow up the station, but the remote detonator wouldn't work, so Heavy stayed behind to blow it up manually. He died.

         Fives, Echo, and I all joined the 501st, but I worked with the 212th, the 104th, and the Bad Batch as well. I got really close to the Bad Batch, I had never felt like I really fit in, but I did with them. As I started to spend more time with them, I got really close to Tech. We started dating, and got secretly married right before the war ended. I was on Mandalore, at the end of the war, but I met up with the Bad Batch on Saleucami a few days later. I traveled the galaxy with them, working for a Trandoshan woman named Cid. But Tech died, while we were trying to save Crosshair from the Empire. It hurt too much after his death, so I left the Batch and came here."

        Fives was watching me the entire time with tears in his eyes. He has always regreted that he wasn't there for me. He, Echo, and I were always like triplets. We were very close. Ezra and Sabine are both looking at the floor. Ezra looks up when he realizes my story is over. "Wait, you were married to Tech!" I get confused, Tech is dead, why does he sound so surprised. "Yes. Why?" Ezra and Sabine look at each other "Because he is not dead. He survived. Hunter and Wrecker found him a little while later and he helped them free Omega and Crosshair. He is with Ahsoka and the rest of the Rebellion right now! Hunter told us that he was looking for someone who went missing years ago but he never said who. He must have been looking for you! " I stand up and stumble back. My mind reeling. There is no way that Tech is alive. I watched him fall. I run to the other side of the old tank, tears streaming down my face. No. No, no, no, no, no. I hear footsteps running towards me and feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Fives looking down at me. I break out sobbing and he holds me for what seems like forever.