Meet me at the Hotel Room-Javier Peña

Warning: Smut —including Rape or Sexual or Violence.

Character: Javier Peña Show: Narcos (plot based on Season 3)

Show: Narcos (plot based on Season 3)

Summary: You are Javier Peña secretary, on a trip to Cali from Bogotá. A mess up makes you have to share a hotel room for the night with the boss that seemingly can't stand you.

*****

The muscle of his jaw flared out in annoyance, a heavy sigh accompanying the cloud of smoke he exhaled in the night's sky. It hadn't taken long to pick up the habit of smoking again, despite the packs of nicorette gum he had chewed when he was in Texas. Not when he had come back to Colombia and had the added stress of being the DEA station chief. Not even you, the secretary he hadn't wanted in the first place had helped ease the weight that he carried on his shoulders. At least it was Cali this time, the cartel a bit more discreet than Escobar had been. The streets weren't a warzone like they had been the first time Javi had been here. Standing outside the hotel, he waited for you, Chris and Dan to come downstairs.

This entire trip had been a mistake, and he was sorely regretting giving into the argument that they needed you to keep all the intel organized now that he was forced into sharing a room with you.

At first, you did not want to share a room with your boss. For multiple reasons. The main one being that you don't know what you say in your sleep and you can't stop yourself from admitting how sexy you think he is.

The pouty lips as he smokes his tenth cigarette of the day, the wrinkles in his forehead as he looks over a report you typed up for him, and the way he strides through the office in those business suits, or if you're lucky...the jeans.

Those damn jeans. You may have a crush on your boss and sharing a room with him on this trip is like a scene from those rom-com books you like to read late at night. The embassy had messed up and only booked one room.

Initially, Javi was dead set against it, demanding another room in harsh words you can just about understand.

The receptionist had informed him the hotel is fully booked so you both returned to the room to get ready for dinner with Chris and Dan to catch up on how things are going out here in Cali. It was awkward, trying to get ready in a small room with Javier nearby and you sighed in relief when he called out he was going for a smoke and he'd see you downstairs.

You brush down your dress, adjusting your purse on your shoulder as you make your way through the lobby to find your boss. "Hey" You greet him when you find him, smoking on yet another cigarette and you know it's because of you. He barely tolerates you since he found out he gets an assistant as the station chief.

His eyes run over your appearance as he sucks on the cigarette, the cool rush of menthol filling his lungs. He hadn't wanted you at first. Never having a secretary, he hadn't seen the need for you, and made that clear. Especially since you were exactly his type and he could see the cock sure grin on Stechner's face when he had breezed into his office and made a veiled comment about how Javi wouldn't have to go to a brothel this time.