Pureza - Javier Peña

Warning: Smut—Reader losing virginity

Character: Javier Peña
Show: Narcos

Summary: Your family, damn their impoverished souls, had sold your virginity to the wealthiest man in all of Colombia, maybe even the world. You were trapped, no matter how lavish the estate where you were being held was, until Pablo could.

***

You pretended not to listen as Blackie spoke into the satellite phone. Not that it really mattered, the sicarios that guarded you never seemed to have any issue with talking about sensitive matters when in your presence. You were the newest possession of Pablo Escobar, no more of a threat to him than the giraffes that he was rumored to have on his estate he shared with his family.

You were his prisoner for the time being. Your family, damn their impoverished souls, had sold your virginity to the wealthiest man in all of Colombia, maybe even the world. You were trapped, no matter how lavish the estate where you were being held was, until Pablo could find time in his busy schedule to come to complete the transaction that he had paid your parents for and take your virginity.

Javier puffs on his cigarette, scanning the paperwork in front of him and he looks up at Steve. "You find anything?" He asks and Steve shakes his head. "Nope. All of these transactions are for minor things like a vacuum cleaner or a bar of soap" Steve pinches his brow. "What about this one?" Javi asks, pointing at his own file. "One hundred thousand dollars? The item just says livestock. Do you think it's the giraffes?" Javier asks and Steve frowns. "Maybe. It looks like it was brought in by Blackie to that nice dig Escobar has out in the countryside. How about a ride over there? We can check it out and see if there is anything going on?" Steve suggests and Javier snuffs his cigarette out in the ashtray on his desk. "Got nothing to lose. These fuckers are playing hard to get at the moment and anything will help. Besides, you can drop me off at Vanessa's on the way back" He smirks at Steve who wrinkles his nose.

You moved around under the watchful eyes of the guards. You were starting to become used to it. Men armed with rifles, staring at you. You didn't fear them, Blackie had made it very clear to you that you were to be untouched. Their boss wanted to experience a virgin again, and they all knew they would die if they spoiled that for him. The senior sicario walked up to you, his tone abrupt, "El Patron needs me. You will not try to run, if you do, you know what will happen." He tells you, making you shiver. While they could not rape you, Blackie made it clear that bruises healed and bones mended. You hadn't tried to escape, knowing there was nowhere for you to run to. Your parents would give you back to Escobar, the money they received from him meaning more to them than your welfare. You nodded, staying silent. Blackie turned and shouted to a few guards to come with him, leaving just two to watch over you. Looking out over the countryside, you wondered if death was a better fate than the toy of a drug lord.