To Break An Office Chair - Javier & Steve

Warning: Smut - threesome M/F/M!
Rough sex!

Summary: Reader had a fun threesome with two of the hottest agents in the embassy

***

Breaking a chair is easier than one might realize.

Agent (Y/N), A lawyer working for the American Embassy in Bogota, Colombia, sat with the broken wheel of her old office chair on the floor, without the slightest idea of where to go from there.

She had a thousand reports to do for Javier Pena and Steve Murphy because they were constantly out making more things for her to do. 'Cover up this raid, thanks (L/N)'. 'Help me with this report, thanks (L/N)'.

Her life consists of less than seven-word requests, and it made her days long. this morning, after stumbling into the office after working until midnight the previous evening, her...derrière.. decided to demolish her one source of comfort by breaking her office chair. she had spent years breaking in that chair, and it was the perfect balance between worn out and comfortable that made her very sentimental towards it. so sitting on the floor and staring that the rogue wheel in her hand was the proper course of action, at least in her mind. she'd have to go out and find another one, which would be tedious at the least. that could wait until tomorrow. Today, she needed to grieve her chair.

After setting up a new workstation on the floor with papers in a half-circle around her, Agents Steve and Javier entered her office. No warning, because why would they bother to knock? Jackasses, both of them. Stupid, Handsome, Daredevil jackasses.

They looked to where her face would have been at her desk, and when no such face was to be found, they turned to the pile of papers and to-go coffee cups on the linoleum, picking through some discovery request for a trial back home for one of Escobar's men who'd been extradited to the states. Javier spoke first.

"Damn kid, what the hell happened to your desk? You get bored of it or something?" he asked.

Steve piped in, "yeah, I heard they're useful for people. Yanno, they provide a spot for all that damn paper you've got up to your ears."

The two of them always smelled like cigarettes and reminded her of the feeling she got when she stayed up too long working. they made her wired, on edge, fully aware of every inch of her body. It would be infuriating if she didn't like it so much. It had been a long time since she'd been intimate with anyone, and she couldn't help but want to drown in Steve's eyes, or Javier's...all of the above.

What weirded her out, however, was the fact that they spent what seemed like every waking moment together. She knew being partners meant you developed a sense of co-dependency, but it wasn't like anything she'd seen when working for the embassy. they were like siamese twins, without the creepy identical appearance thing.

(Y/N) finally found her voice after ogling them not-so-subtly for a moment. "my chair broke. next best thing." she looked back down at her papers, but the two started circling around behind her desk to look at the broken chair.