Chapter 29 - And All The Nights To Come

"You- you love me?" You asked, stepping forwards towards Harvey who had backed away to give you some space to process what was just said, subsequently stepping into the rain. You felt your skin shiver as the wet hit your fragile skin, soaking your clothes and hair.

Harvey just nodded with his hands tight in his pockets, his hair wet and disturbed. The rain had soaked his shirt, revealing his chest underneath. He looked at you as if he knew you wouldn't feel the same way.

"You love me!" You beamed, the reality of the situation finally sinking in. "You love me!" You repeated, jumping straight into his arms without warning, wrapping your body excitedly around his. Harvey seemed stunned, his arms outstretched.

"Yes... I love you." He replied, further coming to the realisation himself that everything he needed was right in front of him. It's almost as if he couldn't believe he had just said that. Harvey's arms relaxed and tightened around you, engulfing your body like flames.

Without even thinking, you dived onto Harvey's lips with your own, sending an electric shock through his body. Harvey rapidly returned the kiss, the rain dripping from his hair onto your face. Cupping your face with both of his hands, he pulled you somehow closer, allowing your hands to move further down his back from his head.

You were soaked, but you didn't care.

"Let's go inside." He smiled, pulling away and gazing down at you. You giggled in anticipation and looked to the open door of your farmhouse. You placed your hand in Harvey's and ran up the stairs and into the house.

"I guess we should take our clothes off." He smirked, his eyes full of passion. Harvey dropped his soaked green coat to the floor, followed by his tie. "What, because they're wet?" You replied in a teasing manner, watching Harvey continue to undress. "Sure that works." He added.

Ripping off your own clothes, you joined him, till there were no clothes to rip off.

Backing you into the wall behind, Harvey's lips met yours again, the passion between you so strong that the rest of the world just seemed to fade away.

As he moved down from your lips to your neck, he pinned your left arm to the wall, taking his time to excite you. You felt the blood course through your body, as if you couldn't wait for much longer. His body against yours felt electric, the slightest touch seemed to turn you wild.

"How does a nice boy like you know how to do these sorts of things." You questioned, your breath hot and quick.

"I studied biology, darling." He whispered, carrying on with what he was doing.

Finding his way back to your lips, he claimed your mouth in a powerful kiss, the urgency between you growing with each passing moment. The need to be closer, to feel every inch of one another, was overpowering. You both moved with an urgency that matched your desires, the hunger between you driving you forward.

Before you knew it, you were rushing to the kitchen table, your lips locked in an desperate embrace. The journey across the room was a blur, the world around you fading into the background as your focus remained solely on each other.

Soon you found yourself pressed against the wood, with Harvey's body between your legs, his hands roaming your sides as he savoured each part of your neck with his kisses. The sensation of his touch, the taste of his lips, the way he made you feel completely lost in the moment—it was all you could think about as the world outside ceased to exist.

Grabbing you passionately but roughly, Harvey turned your body around so you were face down on the table. "Are you sure about this?" He asked, leaning down to your ear in a whisper. "Yes..." You whispered back." His hands, firm yet gentle, roamed over your back, tracing the contours of your body with an smooth touch as you felt his body in yours. You let a moan escape your lips.

As the pace intensified, the room seemed to fill with the electricity of your desire. Harvey's movements became more urgent, his grip on you tightening as if he was afraid you might slip away.

"Oh god, honey..."

His breath was hot against your skin, his lips finding the curve of your neck, planting tender yet possessive kisses as his hips moved against yours. The pleasure was almost unbearable, a whirlwind of sensations that threatened to consume you entirely.

Soon you had both reached your climax, your bodies worn out snd limp with pleasure and relaxation. Harvey rested his head against your back, his arms holding you tightly by the sides of you.

"Did I tell you that I loved you?" He smiled, still panting and catching his breath. You couldn't help but grin, smug with those three little words ringing in your ears yet again.

"You did." You replied, shrugging Harvey off to stand up and get dressed.

—-

You had gotten ready for bed with Harvey. He had agreed to stay the night after everything that had happened between the two of you during the day.

As you entered your bedroom you saw Harvey already tucked into the sheets, a wide yawn passing over his face. He looked like an angel to you. As he saw you he smiled wide, beckoning you to join him under the sheets.

"Hey, I was thinking." He began.

"What...?" You replied nervously, not knowing what to expect.

"You never said it back." He stated, stretching his arms above his head.

"I never said what back?" You stood, puzzled.

"The three words."

"I love you?"

"I love you too."

Harvey smirked to himself and tucked himself further into the sheets with a victorious sigh. You giggled and joined him, climbing over him onto your side of the bed.

As soon as your body hit your side of the mattress, Harvey's arms enveloped you from behind, claiming you his little spoon. His breaths were deep and relaxed, his eyes drifting back and forth between consciousness.

"Hey Harv?" You gently spoke. Harvey replied with a groan. "Do you love me?" You giggled to yourself.

"Yes, and I'll love you all the nights to come too." He smirked with tired eyes, pulling you closer. "Now shut up and go to sleep before I regret it." He chuckled, kissing the back of your head.

You shut your eyes and pictured your life in the next year. You pondered of all the possibilities, as if you were a child again.

Were you finally where you needed to be? Or was there more trouble to come...?