Chapter Seven: Feelings

Three weeks had gone by since Paris's new superhero, Clawdette, came on the scene, and she'd made a name for herself in the City of Love. During those last three weeks, Clawdette had had to fight akumatized supervillains nearly daily after Live Wire. Starting with Prismatic, a supervillain who utilized the powers of a rare and valuable crystal that was being housed in the Louvre at the time. In order to take her down, Ladybug had brought in Rena Rouge to use her power of Illusion and King Monkey to use his power of Derision, which helped disrupt Prismatic's superpowers.

Then, Clawdette met an akumatized supervillain that Ladybug and Chat Noir had met before named Puppeteer. Puppeteer was just a five-year-old girl who had gotten angry because she didn't want to go to bed early so her mom could as well because her mother had to be up earlier than usual for work. In order to take her down, in addition to using Clawdette's powers to calm down her minons (Puppeteer's dolls from her home), Ladybug called upon Pigella and her power of Gift to give Puppeteer her happiest desire as a distraction while another member of the French Miracuolous Superhero Team, Polymouse used her power of Multitude, to shrink down and split herself into multiple versions of herself to climb on Puppeteer and take her star-tipped wand where the akuma resided to throw it to Chat Noir for him to use his ability, Cataclysm, on it. With the work of all five of the French Miraculous superheros they'd taken down Puppeteer for what had been the third time for Ladybug and Chat Noir.

There was another akumatized supervillain that Clawdette had had to face that the French Miraculous Superhero Team had faced before. And Clawdette had had to face this akumatized supervillain many, many times herself in the last three weeks. The akumatized supervillain went by the name of Mr. Pigeon and he had the power to control pigeons. He could make them flock into a shape like a plane or an iron. Mr. Pigeon could even gather pigeons around his fist and throw them as an attack. He was more of an annoyance than a supervillain in Clawdette's opinion because of how often he'd get akumatized, but she did her duty ever diligently. During these battles, however, Ladybug never called on any of the rest of the French Miraculous Superhero Team. They didn't even ever really need Clawdette's power either, though one time it had come in handy. Supposedly, including the ten times that Mr. Pigeon had been akumatized in the last three weeks, he'd been akumatized a total of forty-seven times since Hawk Moth had started akumatizing Parisians.

The most recent akumatized supervillain Clawdette had faced was named Designator who had been given the power to turn his designs into living creatures that had wreaked havock on Paris. They had take down Designator with the help of Viperion who's Miraculous gives the holder the power of Second Chance, which made it so that when activated no matter what occurred, you would be able to go back in time and try again as many times as you wish as long as you restarted the time before the five minute time period has ended. Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Clawdette used the power of the Snake Miraculous's Second Chance to keep going back in time every time Designator or one of his creatures got their hands on one of the superheroes. They also had brought in another member of the French Miraculous Superhero Team named Vesperia, the holder of the Bee Miraculous which utilizes the power of Venom, which when the holder stung their target the venom paralyzed the target. By paralyzing Designator, he couldn't create anymore creatures to block their way and they were able to take the akumatized item, his design tablet, which Chat Noir used Cataclysm on, succesfully ending Clawdette's first mission with Viperion.

There had been something about Viperion that had been familiar to Clawdette. It wasn't the sea green colour of his hair that was a very familiar style, or the brilliant spring green colour in his eyes. It was the way he look at her with those beautiful eyes. There was only one person who'd ever looked at her that way, a way that made her blush a deep red and made Clawdette when she was Sophie feel things she'd never felt before. And when Viperion smiled, he had the same bright, joyful smile as the boy who'd made Clawdette as Sophie feel those things. Clawdette was about 90% sure that she knew Viperion's secret identity, and a huge part of her wanted to ask the boy who'd started to worm his way into her heart about it, and she wanted to reveal her secret identity to him if it was true, but she knew she wasn't ready and that it wasn't safe to do so. Maybe the rest of the French Miraculous Superhero Team knew who each other were, but she hadn't even met them all yet. After all, Ladybug had said there was around fifteen, not counting Clawdette, and Clawdette had only met around eight so far. That was only about half. How could Clawdette trust a whole team when she didn't even know them all yet? She knew their names well enough, thanks to the Ladyblog of course.