𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 - 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑:
this story might include homophobia, drama and smut!!
pls ignore typos im trying my best LOL
enjoy!

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:  ive finally hit 1 mil followers on twitch and been streaming for 6+ hours so i decided to end stream

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
  ive finally hit 1 mil followers on twitch and been streaming for 6+ hours so i decided to end stream. i make sure everything is turned off before i head to bed.

-𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

———༊———

agent looks over to his left and sees davis laying on the bean bag and slightly jumps. "what are you doing here?- how long were you sitting there?" agent asked. "since you ended the stream so not that long ago." davis said standing up and walking towards agent.

"heading to sleep?" davis asked agent. "yea, actually. but now that you're here im not really sleepy anymore." agent says while he looks a davis and licks his lips.

"oh?" davis says while agent puts his hands on davis' waist. agent leans in for a kiss as davis just stands there admiring agent.

agent begins to kiss davis on the cheek and slowly goes down to his neck. 

"𝙢𝙢𝙢~" davis moaned. "you like that?" agent says as his picks up davis and takes him to his bed. "a-agent..we cant do this. im sorry." davis says after he gets up and leaves agent's room. "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜?" agent asks as he grabs davis' hand to stop him from leaving his room while looking deep into his eyes.

"agent, we have a amp shoot tomorrow...uh ill see you in the morning okay?" agent lets go of davis' hand. "y-yea..i'll see you." agent says out of embarrassment. "goodnight agent." davis says avoiding eye contact with him. "goodnight."

"...𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." agent says silently to where only himself could hear it.

———༊———

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕:  i went straight to my room after what happened with agent

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
  i went straight to my room after what happened with agent...i actually wanted to stay with him but i got nervous. what's up with him? i-ive never seen him act that way before..ive had a crush on agent for so long what if he found out? is that why he decided to do that? how did he know?

-𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

———༊———

~𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭~

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
   davis has been real distant since what happened last night...did i go too far? fuck...i should try to talk to him and check up on him to see if hes okay.

-𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

———༊———

amp arrived to the house after the amp shoot. davis and agent makes eye contact but davis turns around and goes another direction away from agent. "davis..." agent says softly "come on man."

agent follows davis. he tries to open his room door but agent grabbed his hand, and stopped him from doing so.

"whats up with you bro?" agent asked confused. "whats up with me? you should ask yourself that man." davis trys to avoid eye contact with agent. "listen..im sorry about what happened last night." agent had more to say but he just stopped there. "its all good bro.." davis says still trying to avoid eye contact with agent.

"look at me." agent says putting his hand on davis' chin to make him look at him. they lock eyes, and they both freeze for a second, "talk to me davis" agent says to him. he wanted to get closer but didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable. "l-look agent..im sorry i just got a little nervous last night." davis says looking down at the ground.

"thats fine davis. that's completely fine...i- i should've never did that to you i dont know what was going through my head when i did it. my apologies man. fuck. so you dont feel the same way?"

"what? no! i- i do." davis says. "i do i really do i just didn't know how to tell you.."

agent puts his hand on davis' chin again as he was trying to avoid eye contact. they both look into each others eyes and it went completely silent.

"agent?" davis says as he breaks the silence. "yea, davis?"

"...𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." davis told agent.

"no fucking way..i fucking knew it!" chris whispers to himself. chris walks in front of them shocked.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃.