𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: !! there will be made up characters in this chapter once again :).

~𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 2 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:   im in toronto to visit family, and to enjoy myself

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
im in toronto to visit family, and to enjoy myself. i asked davis if he wanted to go, but he said no..i wanted to have some time together but thats fine

-𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

———༊———

"yo who you texting?" troy said to agent. he didn't answer for a second, because he was trying to find a name to call davis other than his boyfriend he was afraid that he was going to be judged. "davis, a friend of mine" he says. "are they apart of that amp group you were talking about?"

"yes, they are." agent says smiling. he started to blush but he looks the other way so troy doesn't notices. "okay, soo..there's the subway. u wanna eat?" troy asks agent. "yes bro" he said. they walk into subway and a fan comes up to agent, "yoooo agent! can i take a picture with you?" the fan asks. "of course." they take a picture and then the fan leaves.

they both order their food then sits down to wait. agent gets a text from davis saying, "𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪" he starts to smile at his phone. "who got you smiling like that nigga?" troy asks as he looks over at his phone "bro chill" agent says as he chuckles. agent replies with a "𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚🖤"

~𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 10 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~

their food finally arrives and they eat. "so you're not gonna tell me whos on your phone?" troy asked agent. "nah fam..its none of your business" he responded. "fair enough" troy says as he laughs. "so..hows life hands- hows life?" troy says. "what did you call me?" agent says as he stops eating. "i said h-hows life fam" he says. "its been great how about u" agent says as he ignores what troy just called him. "been good." he says. they both go silent as agent goes on his phone and sees a message from davis that says "𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣😘" agent replies with, "𝙗𝙚𝙩".

~𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~

its 11pm and agent goes to his parents house. "dean! im so glad you're back." his mom says. "yea me too, uh i actually have to tell you and dad something" the 3 of them stood up and walked to the living room. they both had their eyes on agent as tears fell from his eyes. "whats wrong, son?" his dad says. "..i-i dont know if this is gonna change the way you guys see me but..if it does i just wanna apologize." he immediately started sobbing after he finished that sentence. he didn't want to lose his family, and he did not want to find out what would happen if he came out to his parents, but he did it anyway because he feels like they should know. "i...have a boyfriend, and his name..is davis." he says. he takes his phone out of his pocket and shows them his lockscreen which was a picture of him and davis.

his lockscreen:

he sat there as his hands started to shake as he was showing them his lockscreen avoiding eye contact with him

he sat there as his hands started to shake as he was showing them his lockscreen avoiding eye contact with him. "that's completely fine, love...that's adorable!" his mom says. "if you're happy im happy. you didn't have to feel ashamed or afraid to tell us that..right pops?" agent's dad gave him a blank stare. "i raised you better than this." he says. "what are you talking about." agent's mom says. agent starts to sob as his parents began to argue. he left the house and went to his hotel.

~𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~

agent arrives to the hotel he was staying in for now and immediately called davis when he layed in bed as he was still sobbing. "SURPRIS- baby...are you okay?" davis says. agent losing control as his breathing as he was having a mental break down. "agent...baby, breathe. please breathe..im right here. talk to me." davis says to agent calmly. "i came out to my parents..my mom w-was fine with it but my dad wasn't. they started to argue so i just left. d-davis what if i just messed up my relationship with my parents? what if they split up?" agent says as he's trying to calm down. "hey...that's not gonna happen dont you ever think something like that, okay? baby, i promise you everything will be fine alright? but for now i need you to get some rest please. i love you." davis says to him. "i love you too." agent says.

the call ends and agent heads to sleep.

~𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮~

troy gives agent another tour around toronto. agent keeps a smile on his face even though he was still hurt about what happened last night. "so how was your first night at the hotel? enjoyed it?" troy asks agent. agent thought about what happened last night when troy asked him that. "yea. its a good hotel thank you for offering it to me man." agent says. "no problem." troy says. agent and troy end up in a dead end. "i thought you knew your way around here nigga, what happened?" agent says. "do you like boys?" troy says as he gets closer to agent. "why?" agent asks. "just wanted to know..." troy says as he kisses agent.

"...whats going on here?.." davis says as he catches troy and agent kissing. agent pushes him off when he seen davis. "who 𝘼𝙍𝙀 you and why are you kissing my boyfriend?" davis says as he drops the chocolate shaped as a heart he wanted to give to agent. "d-davis no..its not what you thin-" davis cuts him off, "i dont wanna hear it..im leaving." davis says with tears in his eyes.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...