𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑 - 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

𝐓𝐖!! HOMOPHOBIA AND SLURS ARE USED IN THIS CHAPTER!! NOT REAL EVENTS.

"what the fuck are you doing back there davis? nah..." duke says. "𝙔𝙊𝙊..𝙉𝙊 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙎𝙉𝙏 𝘿𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘿𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂." kai shouted. "i was just leaving." davis says trying to hide the fact that he was upset.

agent knew by the tone of his voice that he was upset. as davis leaves to his room chris came up the stairs and sees davis upset. "yo bro, what is going on?" he asked. "yea you niggas better tell me what the fuck is going on bro" duke said waiting. "if you dont tell them ill tell them." fanum said. chris walks in agent's room where everyone is at. "agent, if you're not ready to tell them you dont have to." chris explained.

"𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙀𝘿?" duke says frustrated. agent stood there without knowing what to say. he was worried about davis and wanted to check up on him, but also didn't want anyone to assume what they've been doing. agent takes a deep breath and tells them anyway.

"me and davis...are dating." agent says with his eyes shut. the room went silent. duke and kai gave agent a blank stare.

"are you serious nigga." kai says with no emotion on his face. "i cant be seen with you." kai goes back downstairs to his room as he starts mumbling about agent and davis. duke still stood there with nothing to say, and left.

a tear falls down agent's face while he takes a seat on the bean bag. fanum and chris rubs on his back while he immediately started sobbing.

"listen bro...i dont care what you are man thats your business. as long as you're happy im cool with it." fanum says trying to make him feel better. "y-you already know how i feel about me this since i told you earlier but yea what he said." chris says as he studdered. "thank you." agent says wiping away his tears. "i need to check on davis." he says while going downstairs.

as he walks downstairs he hears duke and kai talking in kais room with the door cracked. "i knew that nigga was a f*ggot bro. i just knew it." duke says. agent ignores it as he walks to davis' room. he takes deep breaths as he walks in.

"...davis?" agent called out. davis looks up at him then looks away. agent sits on the bed next to davis as hes sitting with his legs against his chest and teared up. agent didn't know what to say because he's never seen davis this sad before then the room went silent. agent tries to hug him but davis pushes him away.

"why didn't you tell me?" davis asked avoiding eye contact with agent. "...tell you what?" agent while looking at davis.

"agent im not fucking stupid. why didn't you tell me that you got your ex girlfriend pregnant?" davis says while trying to hold back his tears. "you went through my fucking phone?" agent said while he snapped. "why tho? w-why the fuck would you do that?" agent says standing up above davis. he notices that hes being too harsh on davis so he calms down some. "...listen, i-i was going to tell you when i got the chance okay? just..not at the time. you seemed so happy i didn't want to mess that up for you...i love seeing you happy, davis. and ill be damned if i was ever the reason why you're happiness is gone."

the room went silent as agent puts his hands on his head while his elbows was on his lap. "fuck." agent says to himself.

"𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, davis. i never meant to hurt you." agent says while a tear sheds from his eye. davis wipes away agents tears and puts his hand on his chin to make agent look at him. "its okay baby..please dont worry. ill be fine."

agent looked at him and smiled in his arms. while davis kisses him on the forehead. "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." davis says as agent's face lit up and smiled. "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚." agent says in response.

as the sun goes down they both fall asleep in each others arms.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃.