𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 - 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄! | theres gonna be made up characters in this chapter btw! so dont mind that :)

"𝙄 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙆𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙄𝙏." chris says in shocked.
"listen bro you cant tell anyone!" agent says. "fuck fuck FUCK." davis says freaking out while opening his room door. "hey..its gonna be fine alright?" agent says as he follows davis into his room and trying to calm him down.

"i knew you niggas were gay all along." chris says getting closer to agent and davis. "just keep this between us okay?" agent asked chris.

"yea yea. i dont give a fuck about what you niggas do" chris says as he walks down to his room.

agent and davis look at each other as they both lean in for a kiss. agent places his hand on his check as he slowly does down to kissing davis' neck. "i-i love when you do that" davis says as he heavily breathes.

agent stops, and takes davis upstairs to his room as he grabs his hand, and leads him. agent picks davis up and drops him on the bed.

"pleas-"

"shhh~" agent cuts him off while removing davis' clothes, and kisses him all the way down his body. agent starts to stroke davis' dick slowly. "mmm..a-agent~" davis moaned. each time davis moaned agent went a little faster. "f-fu~" davis couldn't get his words out because of how good it felt. agent stops and starts to lick davis' tip. "fuck a-agent..mmm~"

"shhh baby. someone will hear you." agent says while slowing down. "i c-cant.." davis says while putting his hand on agent's head to give himself more pleasure. davis heavily breathes and is all out of words. agent stops and turns him over as davis arches his back.

agent gets hard looking at davis' ass then smacks it. he sticks his dick inside of davis and starts stroking. "mmm...fuck..~" agent whimpers. "b-baby..please slow..d-down~" davis says barely getting his words out.

"cant take it huh?" agent says grabbing davis' waist. "i-its too g-good" davis says grinding on agent's dick. "good boy. take that shit...mmm~" agent says whimpering. "baby im g-gonna cum.." davis says. "cum for me baby" agent says squirting on davis' back.

———༊———

~𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫~

agent and davis are both cleaned and has their clothes back on. agent gets a call from a "unknown id caller" but he ignores it. "whos calling you?" davis asked. "no one, dont worry about it." agent says uncomfortably. the room went silent, as agent's phone rung. he checked his phone and seen a familiar name that he was no longer in contact with.

𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐎:

UNKNOWN: hello?
UNKNOWN: answer me.

AGENT: who's this?

JADE: its jade. your ex.

AGENT: wtf do you want?

JADE: well. i went to the doctors for a check up and it turns out im pregnant and we ran some tests and its your child.

AGENT: what the fuck?.
AGENT: its been like 5 months. leave me the fuck alone.

———༊———

"fuck." agent says while putting his phone down. "is everything okay?" davis asked. "yea, everythings good. yea." he says to davis smiling as he kissed him and placed his hand on his thigh. as they kissed fanum walked into the room, and they both pushed each other away"

"what the fuck were yall doing?" fanum asked. "i was looking for yall bro.." fanum says as he looks disgusted. fanum peaked that agent's hand was on davis' thigh. "bro what the fuck." fanum says walking over to them. agent moves his hand off of davis' thigh as fast as he could. "nah dont try to move it now nigga. the fuck."

"were yall niggas 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 bro!?" fanum asked while he walks back to the door" "𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆!? 𝙔𝙊𝙊𝙊.."

"fanum bro please.." agent says while he follows fanum out of his room. "dont tell anyone please."

"or what nigga? yall for real in here fuckin bro..i knew sum was up with yall." duke and kai come up to agent's room. "what the fuck are yall being so damn loud for?" duke says. agent looks at fanum and shakes his head.

as agent and fanum went the room davis was in the room by himself with agents phone as it was ringing. davis decided to unlock his phone since he knew his password and seen the messages with agent and his ex. "what?.." davis said to himself softly. davis leaves the room upset.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃.