𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 - 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝

~𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮~

~𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮~

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
i woke up and stared at the ceiling because the first thing i thought of was what duke said about me yesterday. it sucks to know that some of my closest friends doesn't even like or support who i am..

-𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

———༊———

davis came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "goodmorning handsome" he said to agent as he watches agent staring off to space. "are you okay?" he asked agent. "yea..im good" he told davis. agent sits up and notices davis with no clothes on with only a towel around his waist and started to smile and blush. "like what you see?" davis said to agent while he smirked and winked at him. "you look so good" agent said to him as he chuckled. "thats you everyday" davis said to agent as he crawled on top of him to give him a kiss

they slowly start to make out as davis stops. "i have to get dressed." davis says. "go ahead" agent replied. as davis puts his clothes on agent starts to think again. "hey, are you okay tho?" davis asks agent. "im good baby. dont worry."

———༊———

~1 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~

agent gets a call from jade and refuses to answer it until she texts him, "please answer it's important."

agent answers her, and she explains how the baby isnt his. "𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙂𝙊𝘿." he says. agent lowkey forgot about it until she brought it up again. "okay, now dont ever call my phone again." he said to her. "...wait." she says. agent sighs and rolls his eyes "what?" he says to her. "..i miss you agent. i do..im so-" agent cuts her off, "don't you remember what you did to me? you literally cheated dont u think the baby is one of my old homeboys? its cool tho. please leave me alone." agent hangs up the phone on her as someone knocks on the door.

"come in?" agent says. he sees duke at the door, with a unpleasing look on his face. "look agent, i apologize for how was acting towards you yesterday..kai bring your ass in here bro" duke pushes kai in the room with them, "yea, i apologize too i dont care what you do bro just keep that shit over there you feel me?" kai says.

"its cool.." agent says slightly smiling. "is that what you were upset about? why didn't you tell me?" davis asked. "i just didn't want you to worry, davis.." agent told him as davis holds him.

"...davis?" agent slowly says. "yea agent?" davis says as they both lock eyes.

"𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." agent tells davis as they look at each other's lips and smile. davis puts his hand on agents cheek and kisses him as he gets on top of him. as they start to kiss they hear someone knock on the door. "bro." agent says. "bruh" said davis. "yo the next amp sh- oh shit my bad." duke says as he closes the door, then agent and davis start to laugh.

"we should do something together, just you and i." agent says to davis as davis is sitting on top of him. agent begins to rub his hand on davis' thigh, "i would love to." davis says as he smiles at him. "so...𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚?" agent says to him.

"of course." davis says to agent. davis gets off of agent as he grabs his hand and takes him outside. "where are we going?" agent asks him. "were going outside to watch the stars" he says as he smiles. "be right back." agent says.

he comes back with a blanket he sats down so they can lay down. agent puts his arm around him as "𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣" by $𝙉𝙊𝙏 plays in the background. agent looks at davis as hes still watching the stars.

"𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪." agent says. davis looks at him and smiles. he still gets nervous around agent, so he couldn't even look at him or he'll fold. agent notices davis cheesing so he puts his hand on davis' chin to make him look at him.

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩...

davis gets lost in agents eyes as they touch lips. agent pulls him closer to him as davis gets on top of him. agent picks him up and takes him back to his room, "w-what about the blanket?" davis says. "dont worry about it, ill get it later." agent says as he drops him on the bed. davis looks at him while he spreads his legs opened and gets hard. agent kisses his neck and davis starts to softly whimper, and his back arches. davis has a soft spot on his neck so he would find this surprisingly pleasing.

agent kept sucking his neck until a hickey could appear on his skin tone.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃.