𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕:  ive decided to visit agent in toronto since hes been there for a week now

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
  ive decided to visit agent in toronto since hes been there for a week now...i missed him. he knew i was coming but he didn't know when. i wanted to surprise him, so instead of telling him when i was gonna be there, i checked his location and i seen him with some other guy...i went all out and bought him so much new things and chocolates since we've been together for a month already.

-𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

———༊———

"davis..baby please. its not what you thin-" davis cuts him off, "i dont wanna hear it..im leaving." davis says. "𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐?" agent says to troy as he follows davis. he trys to grab his hand but davis pushed him away. agent looks at the chocolate davis bought for him on the floor as a tear shed from his eye. "this whole time you had a boyfriend?" troy says. agent ignores him and walks to his car.

agent arrives to his car, and sits there for a second. he tried to call davis but he didn't answer. he leaves davis a message that says, "please pick up." agent tries to call him again in he finally picks up. "d-davis?" he says softly. "what do you want" davis says sobbing.

"baby..." agent was out of words. he didn't know what to say because he was so hurt by the way davis' voice sounded. "i said what do you want?" davis says again. "listen..look i promise you that wasn't my tension of doing, okay? h-he kissed me..i would never do anything like that to you. i LOVE you, and you know that...please." davis went silent. all agent could hear is him snuffing. "i understand if you dont wanna talk to me right now but, i just wanted to let you know that i would never do that to you, davis. im so fucking in love with you...and ill ALWAYS will be." agent says.

davis hangs up, agent let out a big sigh. he drove back to his hotel and packed all his things. agent loves davis. he will never forgive himself for letting something like this happen. he doesn't even want davis around him at this time. he decides to give davis some space, but he would rather talk it out with him. he thinks davis deserves his space, so he'll leave him alone for now.

~𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~

agent gets a call from fanum, "yooo" he says. "yo" agent says. "so, hows toronto going?" fanum asks him. agent sighs, "not well man." he says. "whats going on? talk to me bro" fanum says. "fuck...so my friend..well, was my friend, troy gave me a lil tour around toronto. we was chilling n shi but one day he just started acting weird n not minding his business. davis texted me n i started to smile and he asked who am i smiling at...anyway blah blah blah. so today...he came up and kissed me and davis seen the shit man. and now hes upset with me i tried to tell him that it wasn't my tension on doing it because i love davis man...and i would NEVER do something like that to him bruh."

"wait, so that nigga left today to go see you?" fanum asked. "yea...i guess he wanted to surprise me. bro he had all this shit waiting for me too man. he didn't deserve that man. i dont deserve HIM..." agent says as he started to sob. "dont say that bro...you do deserve him y'all deserve each other. just give him time alright? listen bro davis LOVES you. just give him some time alone." fanum says. "yea, ill do that." agent says. "i love you, bro keep ya head up." fanum says to agent. "thank you man" agent says. fanum hangs up the phone as agent sits and think to himself.