𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓 - 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞...

~𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮~

~𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮~

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
i was brushing my teeth while agent was in the shower, and i noticed a mark on my neck...𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙮? "𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆!?" i shouted louder than agents music in the background, and to where he could hear me.

-𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

———༊———

"are you okay?" agent says as he opens the shower curtains. "yo...how did you- my skin is so dark how did you make it 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚?"
agent looks at him and smirks, "you enjoyed it, though." davis hesitated. "b-but i..."

"b-b-but...you enjoyed it." agent says as he looks at him and licks his lips. davis folded when he closed the shower curtains. he didn't want agent to see him fold. "no good m-moring? no, hey davis, hows your day going? no-" agent cuts him off as he sneaks up behind him and covers his mouth. "𝙨𝙝𝙝𝙝~" he says as he turns the shower off.

"you scared me." davis says. "i wanted to sneak up on you" agent winks at him and hugs him from behind. "you're wet!" davis says as he pushes him off of him. "you'll be fine."

they both stand in front of the sink brushing their teeth. agent looks over at davis, but he looks the other way because he will fold if he looks at agent. "baby" agent says to him. "yes?" they're finished blushing their teeth and agent has something prepared for davis. "close your eyes." he says. davis does what hes told to do and agent leads him back to their room. "open them." agent tells him.

davis opens his eyes and sees the bed covered with red flower puddles with chocolate covered strawberries, hersheys, and sour patch kids. "you did this for me?" davis says looking surprised. "of course, baby." agent replied.

"fuck..im so sorry. i didnt get you anything." davis says embarrassed. "dont worry, i just wanted to do something good for you." agent says going in for a hug. davis hugs him back as agent grabs his ass. "oh shit..i need to put my clothes on." agent says as he laughs. someone knocks on the door as agent puts his shirt on.

"come in?" agent says. "yoo get ready for the podca- yo?" fanum says. he walks up to davis and sees a hickey on his neck. "𝙔𝙊 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼 𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙔!?" fanum says. "bro chill." agent says. davis stands there embarrassed as agent looks at him. "w-what were you saying, fanum?" agent continued. "...get ready for the podcast." fanum says as he pats agent's shoulder. "is it 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚?" davis asks agent. "𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚." fanum says. "get ready though."

fanum, agent, and davis goes and meets everyone else downstairs where they make the podcasts. "first podcast on the ch-" kai pauses. "𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙂𝘼 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼 𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙔?!" kai shouts. everyone looks at davis in shock. "yooo..." chris says. "𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬." agent thought to himself.

"what the fuck were yall doing?" duke says. davis walks off to his room. "davis!" agent shouts out. he looks at duke and tried to press him as duke does the same thing. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" agent says to duke while agent taps his index finger on duke's chest. "here yall go." fanum says. "chill out agent, all i asked was a simple question. its not my fault davis cant never stand up for himself." duke says.

"nigga u should've stayed your ass with deeblock, 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙂𝘼." agent pushes duke, and he pushed him back. they start to fist fight as chris and fanum push them away from each other as kai was just recording everything on his phone smiling. "oh thats how you feel? bet." duke says as he leaves. "duke bro, come on." fanum says and follows him out the house.

agent goes to check on davis. he opens davis' room door and sees him on his bed. "hey..." agent says softly. he didn't even look at him. "im sorry that happened, and im sorry i did this to you." agent says as he gets closer to him to give him a hug.

𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠...

instead he leaned his head in agent's chest as a tear falls down his face. agent felt him shake on his chest so he held him tight. "...im so sorry." agent says. davis began to hug him, "its fine agent." he says. agent puts his chin on his head as davis' face is buried in his chest. agent stares at the wall while davis was still in his arms. agent watches davis as he slowly falls asleep. "𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨.."
agent thought to himself. he puts davis underneath his blanket.

"..𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." davis says softly. agent's eyes lit up. the way he said it made his heart warm. "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙨." he says back to him.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃.