{Age 15}

"We just need to get some food and then we can go home," I told the blue haired boy beside me.
"Why did you drag me out?" he asked, glaring at me and we walked down the street.
"It's boring so I thought I'd drag you with me," I replied, ruffling his already messy hair.
"Rude..." He huffed, pouting.
"I'll get you a new video game," I said.
"Really???" he asked, his face lighting up as he looked up at me. I gave him a small smile.
"We'll get the game after the food," I told him.
"Ok!" he gave a small cheer, smiling wide.

After we had finished shopping for food, we began to head towards the game store. He ran in excitedly, looking through a bunch of games on the shelf. I looked around, wondering what to do, Tomura usually takes about an hour to decide a game to buy.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I rolled my eye expecting another random person to ask about my scar. A women was holding onto me.
"Excuse me miss, but you're scaring my kids. Please leave this store," She snapped. I grabbed her wrist, moving it away from my arm. "Don't touch me freak!" She yelled, moving her hand away from me. "I'm calling a hero! You assaulted me!" she yelled, gaining the attention of everyone in the store. Tomura glared at her furiously and if he wasn't wearing his gloves he probably would have killed her at that very moment. Another figure made their way over to us.
"Excuse me ma'am, but she hasn't done anything to hurt anyone," a calming spoke. She was a girl around my age (kind of short though) with two rabbit ears that sat on the top of her head.
"Who are you to talk to me like that?!" she yelled.
"I'm a Ua student, I have authority to arrest you, and this girl hasn't done anything so please back of," the smaller girl said calmly, a small smile plastered on her face. The older women stormed off, her kids following after, hiding their faces.
"Thank you for that," I smiled.
"It's no problem," she responded.
"Let me take you out for dinner as a thanks," I told her, the crowd no longer paying attention.
"Huh?!" She yelped, falling backwards.
"You good?" I asked, grabbing her hand to stop her from falling onto the ground. She nodded.
"Here's my number..." she whispered, writing it down on a piece of paper.

While Tomura looked through the games, me and the girl (Kiro) just joked about, sharing some stories. After about an hour, Tomura finally decided on the game he decided he wanted. I said goodbye to Kiro as I went to pay for the game.

A few days later me and Kiro went out for dinner (a date but neither called it that) and we discovered we had a lot more similarities than we originally thought. I went to sleep that night and for the first time in over a year, I wasn't plagued with nightmares as I slept.

A/N- Sorry for not posting for so long
Kiro belongs to Verity_Keora and she has her story published