{Age 17}

"Tao," I heard a voice ask through the screen that sat on the wall to the bar.
"Yes sir?" I asked, turning my voice to the sound.
"You're brother has finally woken up," the voice spoke calmly, my eye shot wide open as he said that. The second he had spoken, I moved to stand up and reached to grab the black coat that sat on my chair. I wrapped it around my shoulders before sprinting out of the door.

My lungs were burning and my legs were begging me to stop running but I refused to do so. I neared the orphanage that housed my brother, smoke filled the air, and blue flames lapped at the sky. The smell of smoke filled my nostrils as I sprinted over, I covered my nose with my arm and ran to the building.

I could smell the scent of burning flesh as I returned but there was no sight of my brother in sight. My left eye looked around the area, the grass had been burned to the north where someone had been running. I followed after the tracks, there was no person in sight.

My legs didn't stop for half an hour as I followed the tracks that were scorching the grass. The familiar sight of my childhood home came into sight and my lungs burned with exhaustion.

I ran towards the house, I spotted a figure stood there. I felt tears welling up in my eye as I caught sight of the familiar man. My legs and lungs felt like they were about to collapse on themselves so I forced myself to slow down.

I watched as the man walked to our graves that sat in the house. He began to shake at the sight of his own grave but I saw him almost fall to the ground after seeing my memorial beside his.
"I'm so so sorry Tao..." he whimpered.
"Don't worry about me," I spoke up after a while of standing in silence.

At first I couldn't see his face but the second he turned around I could see the mix of relief and shock on his face. Within seconds he had wrapped his arms around me tightly. I felt him bury his face into my shoulder and quiet apologies escaped my lips.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't crying as I wrapped my arms around him. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled away from the tight embrace moving to stand a few steps away from him. His ocean blue eyes were filled with confusion as he looked at me.

"Would you like to join me in the League of Villains?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.
"Why would I do that...?" he asked, his voice was laced with a confused tone but he managed to hide the majority of it.
"It's what I've been doing the past 3 years. So what do you say?" I asked again, moving over to the door that led to the exit of the house.
"No!" he yelled, raising his tone. I moved my hand over to cover his mouth and almost instantly I looked around for any signs of movement before turning to glare at my brother.
"Quiet down..." I snapped before grabbing him by the sleeve, dragging him outside the house and forcing him to sit down on a rock.

"I've always wanted to be a hero, why would that change now?" he said quietly, a glare that almost mirrored mine on his face.
"We can't be heroes, I've accepted that fact, you should do the same," I told him bluntly, turning to look up at the sky.
"So? That doesn't mean I have to be a villain," his voice was filled with a hint of anger.
"If that's your choice then that's it," I whispered, moving to stand up and began to walk away from Toya.

"Where are you doing?" he asked, standing up to follow after me.
"I'm going back to the League," I responded, turning my gaze away from the other.
"Will I ever see you again...?" his voice broke as he watched me walk away, he grabbed my wrist.
"Here," I took the coat off my shoulders and passed it over to Toya. "Look in the left pocket and you have a piece of paper with 2 phone numbers on it," I explained. He reached into the pocket and quickly found the paper.

There was 2 numbers on it, one of them being my own and the other belonging to Giran.
"If you ever decide to join the League contact Giran, if he changes his contact information I'll tell you," I gave him a small smile before I began to walk away from Toya, waving bye as I left.
"I'll see you soon Tao!" he called after me, he waved one last goodbye before he eventually walked in the other direction.