𝐈.

▌Monkey D

▌Monkey D. Luffy !
GILDED LILY ★ CHAPTER ONE.

⁀➷
you stood by marco as Whitebeard stood tall on the head of the moby dick, using his devil fruit powers; the tremor-tremor fruit, creating shock waves.

you watched as the water rises.

"ace was only following my orders, isn't that right marco?" Whitebeard asked, "yup, heard it myself. Sorry that we put you through so much, ace" marco replied

"everybody in this world knows. what will happen to someone who messes with... our crewmate!" you said as you crossed your arms

"we won't let anybody who hurts you get away with it, ace!" you yelled "count on us! We will save you!"

the crew then yelled out "prepare yourselves, navy HQ!"

you watched as the marine's shook vigorously and the tsunami came into view.

"let's go!" the crew yelled, you held a firm grip onto your Scythe. the giant tsunami suddenly froze by the marine admiral; Aokiji.

"You young squirt!" Whitebeard said

"Partisan!" Aokiji yelled sending three spears at Whitebeard, using the Tremor-Tremor Fruit, Whitebeard shattered the spears and splits apart of Aokiji's frozen face.

Aokiji falls into the ocean and froze it solid.

You watched as the Navy fired canon balls at the ships, after a few yelling, you all jumped off the ships 'don't worry ace.. we're coming.'

;

you glanced up as you kicked a marine in the throat, confused, you tilt your head slightly "huh?" you muttered

your eyes widen at the sight of a ship literally falling from the sky "isn't that.."

"Ace!" a strawhat wearing male yelled, you watched as the ship crashed into the area where Jozu cleared the ice "these people are insane" you said with a slight chuckle.

"He's the brother that ace was talking about." Marco said as he glanced at luffy, you hummed

you watched as the strawhat male kicked the former warlord; crocodile behind Whitebeard.

"Now that we are here, our agreement has been fulfilled. Why do you want to protect Whitebeard?!" Crocodile spoke

"As i thought— this old man is Whitebeard.Then leave him alone! Ace likes this old man!" Luffy exclaimed

"Ace's brother is quite a odd ball." You said with a slight smile.