𝐈𝐕.

▌Monkey D

▌Monkey D. Luffy !
GILDED LILY ★ CHAPTER FOUR.

⁀➷
you stared in shock, marines ushering you along, you gulped slightly and continued to run with them.

White beard knelt on one knee "stop perpetrating this farce, Whitebeard!" Squard yelled

you stood beyond the walls and watched "i know about your deal with the navy!" He yelled

you tilt your head slightly, confused by his words "you have their assurance that the Whitebeard and ace will remain safe!"

your right eye twitch slightly out of irritation by the bullshit you were hearing 'remain safe? we're getting our asses blown up as we speak!'

you blocked out their conversation as you glanced around 'i need to get to ace'

Whitebeard then create another shockwave breaking the ice "if you are a pirate, you pick what you want to believe on your own!" He yells

whitebeard then jumps of the ship "be ready! He's gonna run wild! He's the strongest man in the world!" Sengoku yells

"Let's go!" Whitebeard yells

"Don't let them come closer! Fire!" A marine yelled

Whitebeard defects the cannonball with the tremor-tremor fruit

you ran up the stairs with the other marines, your scythe tucked under the uniform.

you watched as Whitebeard grabbed onto the air and pulled it down, you quickly grab ahold of a sword and stick it into the ground.

You watched as the buildings behind you started to crumble 'well this is going well' you thought sarcastically.

you watched as walls break through the ice blocking the pirates out 'it's a good thing i got in here' you though as you walked around to get to the execution stand.

you adjusted the hat on your head "Meteor Volcano!" Akainu yelled

you watched as lava shoots into the cloud by the admiral, moments later the lava starts falling from the sky into the barrier where the pirates were.

you watched in horror "they aren't even fighting to win .. they're just aimlessly killing.." you muttered softly

you winced slightly at the sounds of their screams, the sounds of canon fire and laser beams.

you steady your feet on the ground to hold yourself up as a strong shockwave hit the wall, the sounds of more screams and lava filled your ears.

rumbling sounds filled your ears, you turned to see little Oars rising, you smiled slightly "Ace-kun! I protect ace-kun!" He said as he stood up.

you watched as the marines shoot at him,the bright light blinded you but quickly faded

you glanced up to see water in the sky.. it landed before the three admirals, as it cleared,luffy stood before the admirals with a piece of wood from a ship.

"Oh no! You finally made it!" Aokiji said "you're standing tall, dragons son!"Akainu said
"It scares me! His youthfulness" said Kizaru

you watched as he threw the wood at the admirals, Aokiji froze the wood pushing back to luffy who stamped on it.