𝐕𝐈.

▌Monkey D

▌Monkey D. Luffy !
GILDED LILY ★ CHAPTER SIX.

⁀➷
your widen as little oars fell, Whiteboardtebeard stared down at the marines before jumping off the ship.

you stood and watched as the marines blew away "guys! Rescue ace and destroy the navy!!" Whitebeard ordered

The crew erupted in cheers.

"Ice ball!" You witnessed the intense battle between Aokiji and Whitebeard, as Aokiji unleashed his icy powers and froze Whitebeard. However, your eyes remained fixated as Whitebeard shattered the ice, refusing to back down, and Aokiji swiftly launched another attack.

Whitebeard sent his haki through Aokiji, Aokiji then starts to freeze the naginata.

"Ice block: partisan!"

Jozu then forcefully collides with Aokiji, completely shattering him., Whitebeard then steps forward "would you get out of my way, damnit!" You exclaimed loudly as you struck the marine in the face.

Whitebeard handed Luffy over to his crew for treatment, but Luffy managed to escape their grasp. Despite the fall, he quickly bounced back and tightly clung onto the shirt of one of the men. "Ace is..! Ace is..! Ace is my only brother!!" With teary eyes, he uttered.

"At any cost... at any cost, i will.. i will.. save him!" luffy exclaimed and ran off, You tripped him and sighed as he fell unconscious "Someone please treat me, he's done enough" you said as you glanced down at the unconscious male

the doctors and Jimbe ran towards you and luffy "luffy! Hey!" Jimbe spoke

"It looks very bad!" the doctor said "please surgeon! Save his life!" Jimbe begged

"He is nothing but a bundle of energy who just bluffs. Young and clumsy." Whitebeard said, your lips pursed slightly before you sighed once more

"but i like fools like him." whitebeard said as he glanced up at ace, whitebeard steps forward with a slight chuckle "those of you who want to die, come forward!" Whitebeard announced as he held his naginata high.

swinging it forward, it was then stopped by Akainu "if i let you wreak havoc, this island won't survive!"

"Then why won't you protect it?"

you glanced at luffy once more as they treated his wounds, hearing a crash behind you, you turned to see marco in the dust, you glanced up at the platform to see garp standing "tsk".

"if you wanna go further you have to kill me first!" garp exclaimed, you gripped your scythe harshly.