Chapter 1

Nigel and Patrick were just leaving the hotel after a long hard day of performing. 

"That was superior piano playing on the last song, Patrick Berkeley" Nigel complimented.

"Thank you, old boy. And your guitar never sounded better. So what are you going to do now?" Patrick reciprocated.

"I dunno. Probably head home and make myself some dinner. I'm starving" said Nigel.

"Me too. And then, maybe I'll take a hot shower with my new shower gel" said Patrick.

"Sounds luxurious" said Nigel.

"Oh, it is. I found the gel at the pharmacy the other day. It smelled so good, I had to buy it" said Patrick. 

They entered their apartment building just then. 

Milt Barnhill was doing paperwork at his desk when he saw them come in. 

"Hey, boys! How was today?" he said.

"You know how it is. Performing all day" said Nigel. 

Right after he said that, Nigel sneezed. 

"Gesundheit, old boy" said Patrick.

"Thank you" Nigel answered. 

"Well, you fellas go get some rest. You both seem beat up" said Milt.

"Yes sir. Performing could beat one up" said Patrick. 

Nigel sneezed again. 

"Gesundheit, Nigel; are you alright?" said Patrick. 

"I think so" said Nigel. 

Then he sneezed a third time. 

"Are you finished sneezing?" said Milt. 

Nigel sniffled. "I hope so."

"Maybe you're catching a cold" said Milt. 

"Come on, old boy. Let's go home. The sooner you get some rest the better" said Patrick. 

Nigel opened his mouth to answer, but he sneezed instead. 

Then he followed Patrick upstairs. 

"This is a bigger sneeze-fest than every talk I have with DeFranko" said Milt to himself.