Chapter 2: Whispers of Fate

Ultra Magnus, once Autobot Commander and now the new leader of the Autobots had ordered Team Prime to put all the Cybertronian relics away in a vault at their new base in the newly rebuilt Autobot property of Retoris to keep them safe from enemy hands and Ultra Magnus made sure they also have Unicron's Anti-Spark locked away in a hidden vault that's separated from the other vault containing all the Cybertronian relics to ensure that Unicron the Chaos Bringer would remain inactive for millennia by keeping his spirit separated from his body which lies in the very core of the planet Earth.

If Optimus Prime hadn't freed Megatron from Unicron's control by trapping the Chaos Bringer's spark inside the Reliquary of the Allspark that once contained the Allspark at an asteroid field in space at Thetas Scorpii then Cybertron and Primus would have been doomed. Ultra Magnus was having a council meeting with the members of Team Prime, talking about what they must do to honor Optimus Prime's legacy and to keep the peace on Cybertron.

"We must keep Unicron's spark locked away within our hidden vault for all time if we are to prevent him from ever coming back to destroy Cybertron, Earth, and Primus himself." Ultra Magnus spoke to the members of Team Prime.

Arcee, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, and Knockout were all present in the council meeting. "So, what are we to do now?" asked Ratchet. "We must make sure that the Decepticons won't rise again to bring war and devastation into our world of Cybertron once again if we are to maintain peace. We must keep each other safe, work together as a team, repair the damages, and make Cybertron a better place, and we shall honor the legacy of our late leader, Optimus Prime, by building a statue in remembrance of him." Ultra Magnus declared.

Arcee stood in the center of the Autobot command center on Cybertron, her blue optics fixed on Ultra Magnus, who now bore the mantle of leadership after Optimus Prime's transformation into the Allspark and the defeat of Unicron. The once war-torn planet had been rejuvenated, a testimony to the sacrifices and determination of Team Prime and the Autobots. The echoes of battle had finally begun to fade, and a fragile peace had settled upon Cybertron's surface.

"Ultra Magnus," Arcee began, her voice tinged with a mix of hope and concern. "Now that Megatron is no longer leading the Decepticons and Cybertron is restored, what measures should we take to ensure the safety of our world? The Decepticons might still seek revenge and attempt to invade. How can we prevent that?"

Ultra Magnus, his massive form clad in gleaming armor, looked down at Arcee with a thoughtful expression. "Arcee, you raise a valid point. While we have achieved peace, we must remain vigilant to protect our homes. Our priority should be to keep the Decepticons at bay, to ensure they do not return to Cybertron seeking revenge."

Bumblebee, now an Autobot lieutenant and fully capable of speech, raised his servo. "But what if they find a new leader? What if someone takes Megatron's place and leads them against us?"

Ultra Magnus offered Bumblebee a reassuring smile. "Bumblebee, I understand your concerns, but I believe the Decepticons will find themselves in a state of disarray without Megatron's leadership. They will fade into obscurity, far from Cybertron's reach. We must focus on fortifying our defenses and preparing for any potential threat."

Arcee nodded in agreement, her optics determined. "So, what do you suggest, Ultra Magnus?"

Ultra Magnus strode to a holographic display, activating it to reveal intricate schematics of colossal weapons. "We must construct massive planetary defenses, weapons capable of repelling any invasion. We need to ensure that Cybertron remains a fortress, impervious to external threats. And should the Decepticons attempt to return, they shall be met with a formidable force that will keep them at bay."