Chapter 3: Old Faces

Bumblebee, Smokescreen, and Knock Out were strolling in the square as they hear an engine approaching as they see a red sportscar with yellow flames on it as Bumblebee smiles. "I know that paint job anywhere," he said as the red sportscar approached the trio, and transforms into a young Autobot mech, he is three years older than Bumblebee. "Hot Rod!" Bumblebee exclaimed. "Bumblebee?" Hot Rod stated.

They embraced each other and laughed as they are happy to see each other again. "Bee, did you just speak?" Hot Rod said. "Yes!" Bumblebee replied, "How?" Hot Rod asked "I'll explain later," Bumblebee said as they enjoy their reunion as Smokescreen and Knock Out were surprised to see Bumblebee this happy to see another Autobot. "Excuse me, Bumblebee. Do you know him?" Smokescreen asked, "Yes, Smokey! This is Hot Rod, he and I have been friends since childhood, and he is my brother-in-arms," Bumblebee explained. "Hot Rod, this is Smokescreen, he's an Autobot recruit and a member of Team Prime. This is Knock Out, former Decepticon medic and current Autobot, and he's a new member of Team Prime," Bumblebee explained as he introduces Hot Rod to his teammates.

"A former Decepticon? He's not the only Con who defected," Hot Rod said as a purple and green hover tank appeared and transformed into a femme, she has one red optics, purple lips, and an Autobot insignia on her chest as Knock Out recognizes her, much to his shock. "Clobber!?!" he exclaimed. "Knock Out!!!" she exclaimed as she grabs him and hugs the former Decepticon. "It's so good to see you!" Clobber said as Knock Out taps her shoulder. "Air," he said as he could barely breathe from her hug. Clobber lets go as Knock Out heavily pants after that huge hug Clobber gave him.

"Can you tell me about Clobber?" Smokescreen asked. "Clobber was a Decepticon, Lugnut's sister, and Strika's mentee." Knock Out explained. "Oh, Bee! There's something I need to tell you!" Hot Rod said, "Really? Tell me!" Bumblebee said. "I finished my Wrecker training, and I'm officially a Wrecker!" Hot Rod exclaimed, much to Bumblebee's excitement, "Really!? Awesome! I have news for you, Roddy," Bumblebee exclaimed. "I'm no longer a scout, I'm now a warrior!" he said, "Wow! Looks like our dreams came true," Hot Rod said. "That's not all, Hot Rod. Bee, here is not only a warrior, but a lieutenant and Smokey here is a Wrecker," Knock Out added.

"Lieutenant Bumblebee? I like it," Hot Rod said. "Thanks, Roddy. Hey, where's your grandfather?" Bumblebee asked. "Grandpa Kup is looking for some Wreckers to be reunited," Hot Rod answered as Smokescreen is surprised. "You're the grandson of Kup? The oldest Wrecker and famous war veteran?" Smokescreen exclaimed. "Yes, would you like to meet him?" Hot Rod asked, "Sure," Smokescreen answered as they transformed into their vehicle modes and drove off to find Kup.

_________________________________________

Bulkhead and Wheeljack were at Maccadam's Old Oil House which is now repaired as they are having a drink and a conversation as two mechs entered. One is an elder, has blue optics, a turquoise color scheme, scars, and cigar holding in his mouth. The other is a young mech, has blue optics, a green and yellow color scheme, and a scar across his optic. Bulkhead and Wheeljack recognize them, "Kup? Springer? Is that you?" Bulkhead said, "Yes, it's us," the green and yellow mech, Springer replied. The two Wreckers were excited to see their other fellow Wreckers as they shake servos and seated. "How's your grandson, Old Timer?" Wheeljack asked "Kid's doing great," the elder mech, Kup answered. "I had continued his Wrecker training, and he is now an official Wrecker," he explained. "Really?" Bulkhead asked. "Yes, really," Springer replied as Hot Rod and Smokescreen came in.

"There he is." Hot Rod said as he saw his grandfather with the rest of the Wreckers as they approached. "Grandpa, I want to meet Smokescreen, he's also a Wrecker," Hot Rod said. "Hello, Kup," Smokescreen said. "Hello, Kid, and this green and yellow mech next to me is Springer." Kup said. "He's a Wrecker too, and a triple changer: he transforms into a car and a helicopter." Hot Rod explained. "A triple changer? Wow!" Smokescreen exclaimed.