Sigyn

"Where are you?"

A small girl giggled to herself as she crawled under a large desk, pushed against a wall. 

Freya entered the room, a soft grin laying on her face. "I'm going to find you, little bird." Freya mumbled, the grin never falling. 

Sigyn couldn't help the little giggles that left her, and only covering her mouth when she saw her mother's feet approach the desk. "Hmm, I wonder, were could my daughter be?" The brunette murmured, laughing slightly at the end. Sigyn grinned under her small hands, and waited for her mother to go search for her somewhere else. 

Freya then grinned wickedly. She had an idea. Freya walked to the blind spot around the desk, were she quietly climbed a top it, looking slightly over the edge.

Sigyn let out a sigh. Then, Freya grabbed Sigyn's ankle, making her daughter scream out in surprise. 

There was a mix of laughter and screaming as Freya chassed her child around the library. 

Sigyn ran behind a book shelf and looked to the right, peeping over to try and see her mother. Little did she know, her mother was right behind her. Sigyn slowly turned around and screamed when her mother scooped her up. "Oh, hush. I caught you fair and square." Her mother scolded. Sigyn began to giggle uncontrollably. Freya set her down carefully, then something by the window caught her eye. 

Sigyn watched from the floor as her mother walked over to the window, distracted by the figures fighting outside the window. 

Sigyn held up her hands, wanting her mother to hold her up, but she got no reaction from Freya. Sigyn dragged a chair over to the window, standing up on the chair to see out the window. 

Outside in the courtyard, she saw her two brothers beginning to sword fight. 

Alvis and Freyr jabbed at each other repeatedly, circling each other. Their sword crossed each other a few times, before they clashed once more, and Alvis looked up to the window to see his mother and twin staring back at him. Alvis looked back at Freyr and drove his brothers sword into the stone ground, and knocked Freyr onto his bum. 

Alvis grinned smugly, and looked up at his mother.

Freya smiled at him. Sigyn had no idea what was going on. 

"Come, Siggy." Freya called, and began walking out. 

Sigyn looked out the window at Freyr one last time before following her mother out of the room. 

Freyr got up of the hard ground as everyone congratulated his younger brother. Freyr huffed. Suddenly, he felt a small hand on his leg. Looking over, he found his sister staring back at him. "Hello, Siggy." Freyr said, giving her a goofy smile. Sigyn giggled. "Hi." She replied quietly. Freyr  held out his hand for her to take, and Sigyn grabbed it and pulled him away.