Chapter 18

Previously on Chapter 17

I shake my head, trying to dismiss that thought. I look forward as I start to walk, heading to the rest house. The only thing on my mind was why do I care about someone I barely knew. When I couldn't even bother with the other Demon Slayers. So... why now?

What's wrong with me?

-Wisteria Crest House-

3rd P.O.V

Muichiro finally stops walking as he stood in front of a house with a wisteria crest carved at the door. The door slowly opens to reveal an old woman. "Yes?" She said.

Y/N's crow landed on Muichiro's shoulder. "Hisa-San. This girl is Kamado Y/N, she's only unconscious from exhaustion... but over all, in doing fine. We'd leave her to your care" she said. Hisa nods her head, bowing slightly. She gestures Muichiro to follow her to a room to place Y/N in.

Muichiro just silently followed the old lady to a small room. He gently lay Y/N down on the futon. Hisa gently pulls the blanket up to Y/N's chest and turn to look at Muichiro.

"Now that she's already here... I'll be taking my leave" he said. Hisa bows her head. Muichiro wordlessly stands up and walks out. But before he reaches the door. He turn around to look at the Y/N.

For some reason, his heart felt sad that he have to leave. He shakes his head, trying to dismiss the thought. He turns around, ignoring the feeling as he leave the Wisteria House.

Hisa smiles softly as she turn to look at Y/N. She adjust the blanket before remembering something. "Kamado... I wonder if she's related to that young boy" she said. She stands up and makes her way towards the room where there are three boys resting. Which one of them is none other than Y/N's older brother, Kamado Tanjiro.

Hisa knocks on the door gently, assuming the boys isn't asleep yet. The door slides open to reveal a boy with burgundy hair. He blinks in surprise at the sight of the caretaker.

"Oh, hello, miss..." he said, confused at the caretaker sudden appearance. She smiles as she lift her head to look at Tanjiro. "Eh... can I help you?" He asked.

"Someone came here bringing an unconscious girl. The girl's crow said her name is Kamado Y/N... could she he related to you?" She said. Tanjiro's eyes widened at what she said.

"Where... where is she?" He asked. Hisa gestures Tanjiro to follow her. Tanjiro quickly follows after her. He ignore the questions his two companion shoots at him. The only thing on his mind was to make sure his little sister is all right.

Tanjiro P.O.V

I ignore the bickering of my two companion when I hear a soft knock. Zenitsu got scared by the sound. I slide the door open to reveal the caretaker. I asked her what she needs. She told me someone came with an unconscious girl. I feel my heart skips a beat when she mentions Y/N's name. I quickly follows her after asking her where my little sister is.

"She's right here..." she said. I slide the door open to reveal a single futon. On top of it laid my little sister. I bow at the caretaker and rush to Y/N's side. I kneel down next to her on the bed.

"Y/N..." I said. She doesn't seem to sustain any physical injuries. Her healing ability is remarkable. But she seem exhausted, which lets me know she used too much energy on herself. But at least she's okay. I let out a sigh of relief as I sit properly. "Thank goodness you're okay, Y/N... I was so worried about you" I said, in a hushed voice since I don't want her to wake up. She obviously needs a lot of rest.

***

Y/N P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes to see a ceiling above me. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion, because the last thing I can recall is I'm outside. My mind drifted off to the boy who told me his name is Tokito Muichiro. I wonder if he's the one who brought me here. I feel presence in my room and turn my head to see Onii-Chan.

His eyes lit up when he notices that I've woken up. "How are you feeling, Y/N? Are you feeling okay?" He asked. I smile softly at him and nod my head, letting him know that I'm fine. I move to sit up as he pulls me into a hug. "Thank Goodness..." he said, lifting his hand and start petting my hair. I wrap my arms around him, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"How did your last mission go?" I asked, pulling away from the hug to look at him. He sits back a little and laugh nervously. I raise an eyebrow as I stare at him, confused as to why he suddenly starts laughing.

"Well... it went pretty rough. I have a couple of broken ribs" he said, while rubbing the back of his neck. My eyes widened at what he said. I stare at him worriedly in which he instantly notice. "But I'm gonna be fine..." he said, as he smiles softly at me.

"I would try to heal you if my body doesn't feel so tired right now..." I said. His eyes widened at what I said as he stares at me in shock. "What?" I asked.

"You can heal others??" He said. I just nod my head at what he said. He grins as he stares at me in amazement. "That's amazing, Y/N. Okay, enough about my condition. What about you? How was your last mission?" He asked.

"Well, I came face to face with a Lower Moon 3. He spray bubbles out of his mouth everywhere..." I said, moving my arms around as I try to tell him how my encounter with the demons.

"Bubbles?" He questioned with a confused face. I nod my head. He crosses his arms as he tilt his head slightly. "But, how is a bubble harmful?" He asked. I hum at what he said. Of course he's going to be confused about that. He wasn't there to experience it.

"Pop one bubble and your body turned into stone..." I said. His eyes widened at what I said. I jump when he suddenly places his hands on my shoulders. "Are you okay??" He yelled out, as I stare at him with a startled look.

"I'm fine, Onii-Chan. I used my healing power to undo the petrification. But, I've never used it for a long period of time, I kinda black out. I'm fine though, really..." I said. He let out a sigh of relief and nod his head.

"Well, that's good to know. At least you're alright and now we're back together" he said, making me smile at him. He pulls me into a hug again. I gently wrap my arms around his neck, feeling glad that I can be around my older brother again.

*to be continued*